Chapter 91

I slowly wake up to the room now lit up due to the sun shinning through the curtains on the window. I let out a long groan in the back of my throat as I roll onto my side. My eyelashes flutter a few times before my eyes open, the light in the room nearly blinding me for a moment. I let out a long sigh as I rub my eyes with the back of my hand, a small yawn escaping my lips. I then reach forward, grabbing my phone from the beside table, turning it on. I see I have messages form Harry. I quickly go to it, opening it up.

'Holy fuck Leah. I was not expecting that. You're perfect. I don't even know how I'm going to go to sleep now" I read, the messages being sent only five minutes after I sent him the video of me taking of mine dress. I then look down, seeing another message, it being sent ten minutes after the one he sent before. 'I'm guessing you went to sleep considering you're not responding. I will get you back for that one Leah'

I feel the corners of my lips curve up into a wide smile as I roll onto my back, pulling the covers up underneath my chin. Everything that happened last night was a blur. All I know is I was drunk off my ass. I do remember sending Harry that video quite vividly though. I just felt so confident all of the sudden and wanted to tease him a bit. I guess that's what being wasted does to me.

Or maybe I have a bit of that inside of me anytime...

I let out a small chuckle at the thought that passes through my head before I set my phone down beside me on the bed. I then hook my fingers into the waistband of my underwear, slowly pulling them down my legs. I throw them down beside me before I cover up my exposed sex with the white duvet covers. I lay one leg flat on the bed, hiding it underneath the blanket before I bend my other leg up. I leave that entire leg exposed before I cover up my bare sex with the covers ever so slightly.

I then pick my phone back up, quickly clicking on the camera app. I lay back completely, aiming the camera right at my stomach and legs. I then take a quick picture when I get the right angle. I quickly go to Harry's contact, bringing up the photo when I'm in our messages. 'No you won't' I add underneath the picture before I press send.

After I see the message send, I quickly pick up my underwear, sliding them back on. I sit there, smirking at my phone, just waiting for him to respond. I then see the 'read' words underneath the massage as the bubbles pop up, signalling he's typing. I don't know why, but sitting here waiting for his response makes me nervous.

'Leah you're really killing me...' he types.

I feel the edges of my lips curve up into a wide grin as I begin to type. 'Good' I respond, sending the message quickly.

I sit and stare at my phone, just waiting for him to send a message back. About two minutes later, a photo he took of himself gets sent. He's in our bed, his usual black boxers on without a shirt. I can clearly see his hard bulge through his boxers as he places his hand on his upper thigh. He also made sure he got his butterfly and his two leaf tattoos into frame. 'You're not the only one who can play that game love ' the message below reads.

I feel my face fall slightly as my stomach does a little twirl as I stare at the photo. I then bring my hand up to my mouth, pinching my lower lip between my index finger and thumb as I try to come up with a response. I have to say, he really did get me with that one. I wasn't expecting it at all. 'Honestly poor timing Harry. You should of waited and done it randomly in the middle of the day. I'm disappointed' I send to him.

I then roll over onto my stomach, a small smile on my face as I rest my bent elbows on the pillows, waiting for his response. 'That's not all you have coming for you Leah. I'm not done with you yet' he replies. I then see more typing bubbles pop up underneath that message. 'And are you really disappointed? Your stomach didn't flutter at all? You didn't press your thighs slightly together at all?'