Chapter 18

I've come to the conclusion that Harry is extremely annoying.

He's been in this witty mood all day since the incident earlier. It's gotten to the point where I don't even try to come up with a comeback, I just let him be proud.

I'm all about some good competition but today I'm just letting him win.

"So the silent game is what you're going to play" I hear Harry say, I then snap out of my daze that I was in.

"Sorry that you're not to interesting" I reply without missing a beat.

He rolls his eyes, then jumps onto the couch laying his head on my lap. He stares up at me, with his arm above his head "I'd have to disagree, name another person that's more interesting than me?"

I look away, trying to think of someone but then a person pops into my head. I have a great idea, even though Harry might be pissed, it's worth it.

"You know what there is, let me actually give them a quick call"  I state smirking while picking up my phone and clicking the number.

Harry looks at me a bit intrigued on where I'm going with this, but the second the person picks up the phone his face drops immediately.

"Hey Finn it's Leah" I speak up, while looking at Harry with a wide grin spread on my face. Harry looks at me with a stern stare and his jaw clenched.

"Hey why'd you call, Is everything okay?" Finn asks in a gentle tone.

"Yeah everything's great, I was wondering if you'd want to hang out?" I blurt. I swear I hear Harry growl as he stands up, walking back and forth in front of me.

"Yeah sure, is the cafe okay?" Finn questions.

"Yeah that's perfect, I'll see you in an hour" I tell him, we then exchange our goodbyes and once I hang up the phone Harry is staring at me with a stare that actually kind of scares the shit out of me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He speaks up, with his voice raised slightly.

"I mean no...I just made the plans in front of you" I shrug. He stares at me like he truly can't believe what just happened.

"You're not going" He simply says, in a stern tone.

"I'm pretty sure I am" I reply, getting up to go get changed. Harry's hand catches my wrist as I try to walk past him.

I look down at how he's holding my wrist, it isn't tight, it was just to get my attention.

He's in his own head for a moment before he speaks up "Actually you know what" He says letting go of my wrist "Go hang out with him" He tells me, with a little amount of hurt in his voice.

He throws himself on the couch, rubbing his temples. I let out a long sigh as I bend down in front of him "I never said you couldn't come"

He looks up at me "Why would I come?" He asks me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You really think I'd leave you alone? I think you should get to know Finn anyway, he's a really nice guy, you just need to get past your jealousy" I reply while putting my hand on his knee.

"Right" He coldly responds.

I furrow my eyebrows for a moment, but then I just let out loud laugh shaking my head. When he looks up at me I grab his face with both of my hands and kiss him, he immediately responds grabbing my waist and pulling me on his lap, making me let out a giggle.

I break the kiss, roughly grabbing his jaw to make him look at him. "Listen here idiot" I take a pause as he chuckles "I like you" I say licking my lips, then moving down to his ear.