Chapter 14

He sits there looking at me with so many expressions flashing on his face.

Shock. Happiness. Confusion. Overwhelmed.

I've let him down, and rejected him so many times that now that he's finally heard what he's wanted to hear, he doesn't know how to react.

"You want me?" He whispers, his voice cracking slightly, making my heart drop.

I slowly move my hand towards his face to rest on his cheek "I want you" I repeat, reassuring him.

He looks down at his hands in total shock then looks back up at me "Are you sure?" He says completely serious.

I chuckle, as I watch his face light up "I'm sure" I answer with a smile on my face.

He looks around for a moment still trying to process it all. He then lets out a laugh with the biggest smile on his face as he looks back at me. He flings himself at me grabbing my waist and throwing me on my back on the couch, as he rests his head on the top of my chest.

He yanks his head up to meet his eyes with mine "You really want me?" He asks again.

"Yes I do, and I'm for sure that I do" I tell him. He's really in shock over this.

"Wow" He breathes out.

"It's not like you asked me to marry you and I said yes" I tease.

"That's how it feels" He mumbles, not thinking I could hear him. "I know, I'm just happy is all" he admits, smiling like a kid on Christmas morning.

I adore this soft side of Harry.

"I'm glad, I mean after all the times I rejected you I'd be a little shocked too" I reply, looking down remembering the times I did that to him.

He sighs while cupping my face, having my eyes meet his "Since it got us to this exact moment, then I don't regret it" he smiles, trying to comfort me.

What a cheesy bastard.

He looks down at my lips and back up to my eyes, then slowly leaning down pressing a gentle but affectionate kiss to my lips. The second he pulls away I already miss his lips on mine. I shake my head and grab his face and kiss him, wanting more. He immediately responds cupping my face as I move my hands to his hair, tugging on it slightly.

The kiss getting a little more heated, he lets his lips move down to my neck, sucking there a little. This kiss is different, it has more emotion and feeling behind it.

His hand moves to my waist as he slips it under my shirt, running his hand up and down my sides, making my stomach turn.

He stops his actions, as he pins me on the couch and moves his face to mine "Why did you stop" I nearly whine.

"If I keep going, I don't know if I'd be able to stop" he confesses.

I smile at him in admiration as I grab his face and kiss his nose "Okay" I say nodding, letting him know I understand.

I hear my phone ringing so I try looking for it, but it's on the kitchen counter so I sigh, rolling my eyes as I get up running to it to answer it before it ends.

"Hello" I answer, not even looking at who called me.

"Hey, miss me?" I hear Zoe say through the phone. She's back.

"Hey, nobody told me you were back" I reply, laughing in shock. Harry leans over the couch, wondering who I'm talking too.

"I got back last night no worries, you didn't miss too much" she laughs "Well anyways, Sage and I were planning on going roller skating, so if you want to come you can" she offers.