Chapter 38

When those words leave my lips, my heart nearly stops. I practically just poked an already frustrated lion, how can I expect now to be attacked.

Harry just stands there, completely silent as he gazes at me intently, making me feel uneasy under his stare. Him standing there, not speaking a single word does not help the nerves bubbling up inside me. He slowly starts to shake his head side to side, before he suddenly attaches his lips to mine, making me wrap my arms around his neck.

He then grabs underneath my lower thigh, pulling me off of the counter as he keeps my body connected to his. I run my hand down to cup his cheek as we kiss in a slow steady rhythm. I then hear him shut the door, making me break away from the kiss for a moment. He looks...calm?

Why does he look so calm and collected? He definitely wasn't earlier today.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him slightly "Why are you so calm and going so slow?" I speak softly.

He tilts his head at me, like he's confused. He then brings his face closer to mine, our lips brushing slightly "What's the rush?" he mutters. He then gently lays me down on the bed, keeping his gaze connected with mine. He slowly crawls over me, then attaches his lips to my neck, making me let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding

I swallow hard as I take a deep breath "You were just so eager earlier and now you're not" I reply quietly.

Harry pauses his actions on my neck, to lean back and look at me. "Oh I definitely still am it's just..." his voice cuts off as he lets out a small sigh "I've been a little rough lately and I don't want to push you. I'm used to being rough so sometimes I don't notice with you" he admits.

I sit up on my elbows as I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed and my head tilted to the side. I honestly don't understand where he's going with this.

"You're different because I love you, and I want to show you that. I don't want you to think it's mainly lust or about sex because it's way more than that with you" he confess softly, looking away from me.

I let out a small sigh, then grab his chin, turning his head to make him look at me. "I definitely don't think that Harry. Just because you have that more dominating part of you during sex, that doesn't mean there isn't love behind it, and I know that"

I start to rub my thumb on his check as I stare into his eyes. "Don't ever hide any part of yourself from me, understand? I love you and every single part of you" I speak a little more sternly. He swallows hard before slowly and hesitantly nodding his head at me.

I take my hand back from his face, leaning back on both of my elbows again. "Now that we got that cleared up" I pause, sticking my tongue out slightly to wet my lips, as I look between his eyes and lips.

"I'm all yours," I whisper.

The corners of my lips start to turn up into a small smile "for one night only of course" I chuckle. A smile starts to creep onto his face as he lets out a low groan from the back of his throat. He then grabs underneath my butt, scooting me up on the bed, making my head hit the pillow.

I let out a small giggle as I grab the nape of his neck, smashing my lips into his, as we both smile into it. I start to run my hands up and down his body, making him break away from the kiss. He sits up, reaching back and grabbing the collar of his shirt, quickly pulling it over his head. I sit up slightly, then grab the hem of my shirt, slowly pulling it over my head.

He then dips his head down and attaches his lips to my neck, making me close my eyes while letting out a sigh. "I'm still mad at you for the stunt you pulled earlier by the way" he mumbles as he leaves a trail of wet kisses down my neck.