Chapter 51

I wake up to the feeling of Harry murmuring something as he presses kisses around my face. I let out a loud groan before I pull the blanket over my head. "That's mean" Harry speaks before he pulls the blanket off of my head.

"I'm tired" I drag out in a hoarse morning voice.

"Well I'm trying to show you love" he replies in a soft voice before he presses a gentle kiss on my cheek. I let out another small groan before I roll onto my stomach, putting my face down into the pillow. After a few moments, Harry doesn't say or do anything, making me pick me head up in curiosity. Harry sits there, staring into thin air ahead of him with a small pout on his lips.

"I'm sorry" I mumble, letting out a small chuckle before I quickly wrap my arms around his stomach as I lay my body in between his legs. He hums to himself before he puts his hand in my hair, gently brushing his fingers through the strands, making me instantly melt into him, feeling more relaxed.

I then lift my head up slightly to press a kiss to his butterfly tattoo right below his chest, before I begin to leave small and gentle kisses up his chest. Once I reach his neck, he lets out a loud sigh as he leans his head the other way, giving me more room. I lift my head up to look at him, gazing down at him for a few moments before I connect my lips to his, making Harry let out a hum into the kiss.

The kiss stays very slow and gentle as Harry runs his hand down my back until he reaches the back of my thighs, making me put my knees on either side of him as he begins to sit up. I straddle him as he puts his hands underneath my behind, scooting me closer to him before he cups my face with one of his hands. I then put my hands in his hair, starting to run my fingers through his curls. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip before he pushes it into my mouth, massaging his tongue with mine.

He abruptly flips us over, pinning me down underneath him as he hovers above me, resting in between my bent knees. He presses a quick kiss to my lips before he trails it downwards to my jawline then neck. He slides himself down until he's eye level with my stomach. He slowly lifts up my shirt before suddenly attacking my sides with his lips while he tickles me. I let out a loud yelp as I start to squirm around. "Harry s-stop" I breathe as giggles start to escape my lips.

After a few moments he finally stops and comes back up in front of my face. "You know, I actually have to leave" he speaks up, before he slowly gets off of me and walks to the closet.

"Where to?" I question him as I lay down on the bed, letting mu eyes follow where he walks.

"I was thinking about making lasagna so I need to go and get the stuff" he informs me as he slips on his usual black jeans, quickly zipping them up before slipping on a white button up, letting his arm and chest tattoos show. I lay there and gaze at him, slightly looking him up and down. "You know I can feel you staring at me right?" he blurts out.

A smile starts to creep onto my face as I tilt my head at him. "Am I not allowed to stare at you" I ask him, letting out a small chuckle.

"No, because you were mean to me earlier" he mutters in a low voice before the corner of his lip turns up into a small smile.

"I said I was sorry" I drag out as I lean my head against the headboard.

"Sorry doesn't always cut it Leah" he replies in a serious tone before he turns and looks at me, a wide smile now plastered on his face. I smile at him as I stick the tip of my thumb in my mouth, shaking my head at him. Harry quickly slips on his boots before he goes to his beside table, putting on all of his rings.

"You know," I begin as I lean over the bed, laying on my stomach before I grab his hand. "I always loved you wearing rings, It's really weird seeing you without them" I admit as I admire all of the rings on his fingers.