Chapter 92

It's been two days since me and the girls surprised Sage and Zoe with the cute bachelorette celebration in their hotel room.

We ended up talking all night about the most random things, while also catching each other up on our lives. We then played some music while we danced around like tipsy idiots. To say the least, it was a very fun night. I think I almost liked it more than going out and clubbing because we could actually hear each other talk. Then when it hit like two in the morning, we all decided to go back into our own hotel rooms. We were honestly probably quite loud but we did not get a single noise complaint thankfully.

The day after that, we didn't do all that much. We wanted some days where we all just hung out and walked around the city, taking in the pretty views. Since today is our last full day here through and we board the flight back tomorrow, Sage has made it clear that she wants to get absolutely wasted. We all were completely fine with that idea because since it is our last day in Vegas, we should go out with a boom.

Also, after Harry told me that I had more coming for me, I didn't really believe him but he has sent me a few other things since that day. Throughout the day, he'll send me photos of himself, clearly teasing me, knowing that I can't be there with him. I think he's just mad that I really won by sending him that video of me taking off my dress and nothing he does could compare to that. He's trying but I don't think he's quite there yet.

I appreciate the effort though.

We don't text all the time because he thinks that would be him taking me away from the girls when I came here to hang out with them. I tell him it's no problem but he ignores me and tells me to have fun. He always calls me stubborn but I don't think he realizes how stubborn and persistent he can be at times. I guess I can kind of understand where he's coming from though. I wouldn't text him a lot if he was out with Mason or Nick because I wouldn't want to bother him.

Today he's messaged me a few times but not a crazy amount. He just basically checked up on me, making sure I was okay and having fun. Today has been a chill day to begin with and right now we're at the hair salon and Sage is getting highlights put in her hair. She has quite light blonde hair as it is but she was wanting it a tiny bit lighter for her wedding. Plus it's always fun to do something with your hair.

"Leah would you ever do anything different with your hair?" I hear Sage ask me, making me jump out of my daze as I look towards her.

"I don't think so. I mean one day I might but as of now, I don't think I will. I know my color is pretty boring but I like how it looks on me" I answer her casually, shrugging my shoulders slightly.

"Do you remember when you bleached your hair blonde in high school?" she speaks lowly.

"Yes and I like to act as if that never happened. It was a hug mistake" I chuckle.

"I thought it was kind of cute" she mumbles. I roll my eyes at her, shaking my head side to side at her comment. The blonde on me just did not work, I think everyone knows that.

"So what made you want to go a lighter blonde?" I quickly change the subject.

"I got bored of my color, plus it was getting a bit dark for my liking. I really needed a touch up" she replies as she glaces at herself in the mirror, the bleach still sitting in her hair with foil folded on the sections of hair.

"I really love you as a blonde. I could never see you as a brunette even though I think you would still look amazing with it. I'm just so used to you with blonde hair" I tell her.

"I could never see myself as brunette either. I think blonde just fits me" she shrugs her shoulders.

The hair dresser then comes up to Sage, telling her it's time to wash the bleach out of her hair. After they wash it out, they put some toner in her hair, making it a more silvery blonde. I love how light blonde hair looks on her. It makes her look to radiant and glowy and just like a goddess. Sometimes I think brown hair can be a bit boring on me but it's really the only thing that suits me.