Chapter 60

I feel the sun shinning directly in my eyes, making me let out a groan before I roll on my other side, wanting to sleep longer. After a few moments of just laying there, I let out a loud sigh before I throw myself on my back, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands. When I put my hands down to my sides and look over at the other side of the bed, Harry is sleeping peacefully beside me, small snores escaping his lips. I gaze at his relaxed expression for a few moments before I sit up, sliding my legs out of bed before I slowly walk to the bathroom.

Once I'm done using the bathroom, I quietly walk to the kitchen, immediately opening the fridge, trying to find something to eat. I scan my eyes down the fridge, finding nothing that I could eat for breakfast. No eggs, no pancakes, not even any strawberries. I close the fridge before I open the cabinet, beginning to look through there, hoping to find just one thing I can eat.

Nothing. I find nothing.

I quickly close the cabinet, it closing a bit harder than I intended. I let out a long and loud sigh as I rest against the counter, my arms crossed over my chest. I really wasn't wanting to go to the grocery store today, but I guess since we have basically no food, I'll have too. I then hear the bedroom door open, making me snap my head in that direction. "Is everything okay out here?" Harry mumbles as he comes stumbling out into the kitchen.

"Yes, I'm sorry if I woke you, I didn't mean to slam the cabinet door like that" I reply softly, feeling guilty that I woke him up.

"It's fine, I needed to get up anyway" he shrugs his shoulders before he begins to walk towards the fridge.

"If you're looking for food, let me be the barer of bad news and tell you that there isn't any" I speak up louder than before, making his hand come to a halt when he grabs the fridge door handle.

"So that's why you're cranky" he drags out quietly while he turns my direction to look at me.

"I'm not cranky, I was just really hungry and really didn't want to go to the grocery store" I correct him with my pointer finger in the air in front of me.

Harry nods his head while letting out a long sigh, the corner of his lip turning up slightly. "Well Leah, a part of adulthood is having to go to the grocery store and buy things with your own money. I know, It's tragic-"

"Shut up" I chuckle as I push his shoulder, making him stumble back a bit. "I'll just grow some fucking ovaries and go. I can't really let us starve now can I? So do you want anything in particular?" I question him.

Harry stares at me in confusion for a few moments before he shakes his head and lets out a small laugh. "Maybe some bananas and honey nut cheerios. You can get whatever you want and I'll most likely eat it" he responds in a casual tone while he runs his fingers through his hair, trying to tame it.

"Well since you aren't going to tell me everything you want, I'll just get that and other stuff that I know you like" I tell him as I brush past him, walking into the bedroom then the closet to find clothes.

"What do you want me to do? Give you a hundred things that I like and just hand you the list and make you buy it?" I hear Harry reply as he walks into the closet with me.

"If you did give me a list of a hundred things, I would politely accept the list and then pick off of them. You can't make me do anything" I grin at him as I grab the hem of my shirt, yanking it over my head before I throw it on the dresser. I then clip on my bra and then slip on a regular black shirt.

"I think I probably could make you do something I ask of you"

I snap my head up to look at Harry as I start to pull my blue jeans on. "If you think that, then we have some talking we need to do" I bite back, a small smirk beginning to creep onto my face.