Chapter 82

I ended up hoping in an Uber, knowing that I was going to be drinking so I wouldn't be able to drive my car back. Once it parks at the entrance of the very familiar club, I hop out, spotting Sage, Zoe, Finn and his girlfriend Elle. I run up to them, quickly wrapping my arms around Sage. "Hi bitch" she giggles as she pulls me into a tight embrace.

"Hi" I chuckle as I pull away from her, before I walk over to Zoe, pulling her into a quick hug. When I pull away from Zoe, I quickly hug Finn and Elle before I finally stand in front of all of them. "So now that the greetings are out of the way. Is everyone ready to have fun tonight?" I ask them, a wide smile on my face.

"You know I always am!" Sage exclaims as she grips my hand, nearly yanking me towards her as she pulls me into the club. Once we step in, the familiar smell of sweat and alcohol clogs my nose, making me scrunch my face slightly.

We then walk towards the bar, somehow getting past all of the people grinding on one another. Once we all sit at the bar, Elle sits next to me, fidgeting a bit, looking as though she's nervous. I remember Finn telling me this definitely wouldn't be her scene so maybe she's never been to a club like this before.

"Hey. Coming from experience, I know this club can be quite intimidating but the best thing to do is try to relax. Have you been to a club before?" I speak up towards her, making her look at me.

"No I haven't actually. I've only been to small bars. Yeah it's a bit intense but I'll be fine" she sends me friendly smile as she shrugs her shoulders.

"Well if you start to get overwhelmed, which happens sometimes, make sure to tell Finn or someone that's sober so they can take you home. If you need anything, I'm here. Even though I'll probably be drunk or tipsy here soon" I tell her, making her let out a small giggle.

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind" she replies softly.

"Everyone pass down a shot, unless you won't drink it, then give it to me or someone who actually will" I hear Sage yell, making me turn to her, seeing her sliding shots down to everyone. I take one of the shots, keeping it for myself before slide the rest over to Elle.

I see her hesitantly keep one, and when I think she's going to give one to Finn, he doesn't end up taking one. I sit confused at it for a moment before I realize they probably drove here together, meaning one needs to stay sober so that they can drive back. "Here I'll take it" I blurt out, making Elle snap her head towards me. She then slides over the shot glass, making me put it in front of me.

I then raise one of them, holding it towards Elle. "Cheers" I speak slowly.

She quickly picks up hers, clinking it with mine. "Cheers" she nods her head at me before he both put the shot glass to our lips, swallowing the liquid in one big gulp. I can't say I'm surprised when I feel the familiar burning of Whiskey going down my throat. I slam down the shot glass, scrunching my face together before I pick up the other one, quickly downing it. When I open my eyes and put down the glass, I see Elle staring at me with wide eyes.

I let out a loud exhale as I try to ignore the sensation in my throat. I then see Zoe and Sage get up in the corner of my eye, making me look towards them. "We're going to the dance floor. If anyone wants to join, you're more than welcome to" Sage informs us before she walks off towards the dance floor filled with people dancing and grinding on each other.

It's basically one big sweating mess.

"I guess we're going to go too" Elle speaks up, making me look over at her, seeing her and Finn getting up, fingers intertwined. I slowly nod my head at her, sending them both a small smile before they turn and walk away from me.