Chapter 27

The second the words leave my lips, lust takes over his eyes as he smashes his lips into mine. I immediately put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. My legs still being wrapped around his waist, he slides one of his hands underneath my thigh, his touch feeling like it's leaving a trail of fire behind.

He slips his tongue into my mouth, fighting dominance with mine. He nudges his bottom half into my center making me gasp into his mouth. Every single fiber in my body feels like its on fire and a single touch from him could have me weak.

He grabs underneath my thighs and lifts me off the wall, and starts to walk, our lips don't separate once so I can't see where we are even going. I hear him open a door, meaning he probably brought us into my room. He taps on the sides of my legs, signaling me to get down. Once my feet hit the ground, I break the kiss and notice we are in my room like I thought, but before my mind can wander any further, Harry attacks my neck with his mouth, making me tilt my head to the side with my eyes closed.

He breaks away from my neck, connecting his eyes with mine, the look in his eyes making my knees go weak. He then slowly looks me up and down, then grabs the hem of my shirt and looks at me with his eyebrows raised. I raise my arms, not breaking eye contact with him as he pulls my shirt slowly over my head.

He tugs at his bottom lip with his teeth, while looking down for a moment "Gonna still test me are you?" He mumbles in a rough voice.

"Am I not allowed to look at you now? I may have to start rethinking my choice if that's the case" I reply, letting a smile start to creep into my face.

Harry pinches his bottom lip between his pointer finger and thumb before chuckling, and clearing his throat. He slowly starts to raise his head, to meet his intimidating eyes with mine. His look right now alone, makes me feel like I have electricity running through my body.

I've never had that before. Where a single look from someone can make butterflies erupt in your stomach. I've never wanted someone as much as I want him, in fact I need him.

"I think if you want to come you'll do as I say, and watch that smart mouth of yours" He murmurs in a husky voice that makes goosebumps appear on my skin. I close my mouth, swallowing hard before quickly nodding at him.

"We both know you could put it to much better use" He mutters, making my eyes widen. I don't know why I'm still shocked with the things he says. I want to reply with a witty remark but I choose to keep my mouth closed, it's the best thing for me right now.

The remark can wait until this throbbing in my lower half is dealt with.

He grasps my jaw, then connects his lips with mine, much more gently this time. I start to move my lips with his, but just as the kiss begins he pulls away, and starts to kiss my chest. He kisses between my boobs, squeezing them a bit.

He then drops to his knees, leaving me confused with my eyebrows furrowed. Aren't I supposed to be in his place, wasn't that the whole point? For him to show me his dominant side, I mean I'm not complaining though.

He looks at me, licking his lips before grabbing my leggings and ripping them clean off of me. My eyes go wide as my jaw drops. He looks up, hearing my gasp, raising his eyebrows at me "Was that really necessary?" I speak quietly, sighing.

He licks his lips, wetting them, before tilting his head at me "I don't really think you're in the position to be complaining considering.." He looks down at my lower half, then rubs his fingers over my center, putting slight pressure on my sensitive nerves, making me let out a loud gasp and lean forward.

He quickly pulls his hand away, making me swallow hard. "I wasn't complaining, they were just my favorite leggings" I mumble while looking at the floor, not daring to make eye contact with him.