Chapter 39

I wake up to the feeling of strands of hair tickling my face, making me instinctively reach up to try to rub it away. I feel Harry's head laying on my chest, with his hair sprawled out onto my chin and lips. I rub my eyes, letting out a small yawn, before I gently brush Harry's hair off of my face.

I then reach over to the nightstand and grab my phone, the light on my phone comes on, showing me it's nine in the morning. I sigh as I put my phone down, then turn over and look back down at Harry. He lets out quiet snores from his lips, as he gently rests his head on my bare chest.

It's funny how I used to think sleeping naked was weird and uncomfortable. I was always paranoid that someone was going to come in while I was asleep and then see me naked. I used to have quite a fear of people seeing me naked actually, which is weird considering I used to have quite a few one night stands. I didn't have too many one nights stands, it's just that a girl has needs sometimes.

I was pretty insecure with my body, even though I didn't want to admit it. Deep down, I cared about people opinions on how I looked, now I couldn't care less. Now laying here with Harry, there's no place I'd rather be. Yes, it's a very vulnerable thing, but that's important. Ever since I let myself be vulnerable and open with him, I've felt immediately closer to him. Harry has helped a lot with all that insecurity, he's made me feel so good in my own skin in the most genuine way possible. Harry in general, makes me feel so fucking amazing, I never knew it could be like this.

I catch him every so often, just gazing at me like he's mesmerized by me. Like he's lost in some trance because of me, whether that be by appearance or not. Little things like that, even just the way he looks at me, is something I don't take for granted. He looks at me with pure love and adoration, it's something I can't even begin to put into words.

He makes me feel loved, and appreciated, and wanted, which I haven't felt in a very long time.

I lay there, gazing down at him, taking in every detail. His hair has fallen down slightly into his face, which I move back every so often. His little baby hairs in the front of his head, stick to his forehead, probably stuck there from last night. He keeps a firm grip around my waist, as our legs are tangled together, making sure there's no way I'm escaping if I wanted too.

I then put my hand in his hair, running my fingers through his curly strands. He then lets out a low hum from the back of his throat, then nuzzles his head into my chest, making a warm smile appear on my face. He then suddenly grabs the blanket, quickly throwing it over our heads, making us both get lost underneath it.

I let out a small giggle, before I pull the blanket down, letting my head appear from underneath it. He grabs onto the edge, keeping a tight grip on it, not allowing me to take it off of his head.

"What are you doing?" I laugh, as I continue to try and pull it off of his head, but it's no use.

"The sunlight was in my face" I hear him mumble.

I bite my bottom lip, trying to hide the smile starting to creep onto my face. "Awe you baby, I can't imagine such torture" I drag out teasingly.

He instantly pops his head out from under the covers, looking up at me with unamused expression on his face. "You seriously can't go one day without teasing me can you?" He asks, with his head tilted to the side slightly.

I start to shake my head side to side slowly "Nope" I mutter, before I slowly lean down to press my lips against his. He immediately kisses me back, as he leans up slightly, while cupping my face. He then grabs the covers, pulling it over us, making me let out a small giggle into the kiss.

He then attaches his lips to my neck, pressing gentle and slow kisses there. I reach my hand into the hair at the nape of his neck, letting out a long hum as he continues to leave a trail of kisses up and down my neck. He suddenly pulls back to look down at me, gazing at me intently. Everything begins to fade away, as I stare into eyes, and he stares into mine.