Chapter 65

Harry and I have laid in bed majority of the day, just making fun of each other while we look back on some of the photos we've taken. I have to say, now looking through them, there is a lot that are just very random. There were a ton of photos of Harry's tattoos that I must of taken late at night. Thing is, all the photos of his tattoos are blurry yet somehow, it makes the photos look way better than if they were clear. There's pictures of the tattoos on his arms and even his thigh tattoo. And of course, his chest ones.

We all know they've been my favorites.

I'm so beyond glad that I got Harry that photo book for his birthday because we add to it constantly. We've taken more photos the longer we've been together, which I'm glad about because I'll end up cherishing them down the road. Harry's also quite photogenic which makes taking photos of him or even with him quite easy. Sometimes he'll cover his face or refuse to smile but I usually end up solving that problem.

It took about twenty minutes to finally get out of Harry's grip and run to the bathroom to take a shower. He was quite determined to keep me in bed to say the least. I take a decently long shower, enjoying how the hot water feels when it runs down my still sore muscles. Once I get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my body and then twist my hair in another, helping my hair dry as the towel sits on my head. When I step out of the bedroom, I notice Harry laying on the bed with his journal in his hands as he writes inside of it.

I rarely ever get to see him write in it. I don't know if he rarely writes in it anymore or if he just writes in it when I'm not with him, but either way, it's a little shocking to see him writing in it. Harry glances up at me briefly, sending me a small smile before he looks back down at the journal in his hands. I smile at him before I walk into the closet, grabbing out clean clothes for me to put on. I step back into bathroom, quickly putting on my clothes before I yank the towel off of my head and brush through my hair, untangling it.

I then walk back towards the bed, sitting beside Harry as I stare down at him. He turns his journal slightly away from me as he continues to write, not looking up at me once. "So what are you writing about?" I question him softly.

He finally looks up at me, his eyes slightly wide before he lays his journal down, the pages now not being able to be seen. "None of your business" he backs back, the corner of his lip twitching up into a wide smirk.

"Are you writing about your secret lover?" I dramatically gasp as my jaw hangs low.

"I definitely am" he murmurs as he throws his journal and pen beside him before he grabs underneath my thigh, pulling me onto his lap. "She has really dark brown hair and these gorgeous crystal blue eyes that I will never get tired of gazing into. She's also quite weird but I guess you have to take the good with the bad" he teases me.

My eyes widen as I smack the side of his shoulder, making him let out a loud chuckle. I shake my head at him as I tug on my bottom lip. "I write about my secret lover as well" I begin, making him raise his eyebrows at me as he tilts his head to the side. "He has this obnoxious long curly brown hair, but the only reason I call it obnoxious is because I'm honestly jealous of his hair because I was never blessed with curls" I admit as I shrug my shoulders.

"He also has these stunning eyes that are like emerald and I'll also never get tired of staring at them. One of my favorite things about his appearance is definitely his tattoos though, they're quite hot" I confess, a small grin now playing on my face.

"Oh are they?" he speaks lowly as he sits up straight, his face now only a few inches from mine. I swallow harshly in my throat before I begin to nod my head at him slowly. Harry hums under his breath as he slides his hand on my cheek, cupping my small face in his hand.