Chapter 100

I wake up slowly to the feeling of the weight of Harry's head be placed on my chest as he wraps his arm firmly around my waist, holding me close to him. He then tangles his legs with mine, letting out a small sigh before he goes still again. I then bring my hand up, rubbing my eyes lightly with the back of my hand before my eyelashes begin to flutter and I open my eyes. I then lay my hand flat down on the bed again as a small yawn escaping my lips.

The second I see light outside, a small gasp leaves my lips as I quickly reach for my phone on my bedside table. Once I turn on my phone, my phone reads eight in the morning, the sight making me let out a relieved sigh as I set it back down. I nearly thought there for a moment that I slept through my alarm. It almost gave me a heart attack because today is something I can't miss.

Today is the day of Sage and Zoe's wedding.

I'm so exceptionally excited but also a little bit nervous. I hope nothing goes wrong today and everything works out beautifully because that's one thing that I'm going to have to make sure of. I also feel like a lot of tears will be shed today because of seeing Sage get married to Zoe. Sage and I have dreamed of each others weddings so to be able to see it come to life today with the most perfect girl, is all I could of ever wanted for her. I can't wait to witness that today.

I quickly snap out of my thoughts as I look down at Harry, hearing small breathes escaping his lips as his head still rests on my chest. I then reach my hand into his hair, brushing my fingers through it gently, earning a small hum from him as he nuzzles his head further into the space between my boobs. I then suddenly stop moving my hand as I furrow my eyebrows, trying to figure out if he's awake or not.

"Why did you stop?" Harry rasps, his voice hoarse and low.

I swallow hard, a small smile creeping onto my face before I reach my hand back into his hair, running my fingers through the long curly strands. "I'm sorry you baby" I chuckle. I then feel him suddenly pinch my side, making a small gasp leave my lips as my body jumps upwards slightly.

I hear a low laugh leave Harry's lips before he slowly raises his head off of my chest, turning his head to look up at me, his gaze meeting mine. He gazes at me for a moment, his smile slowly fading. He then reaches forward, brushing his hand along my cheek before he tucks my hair behind my ear. "How are you feeling today love?" he questions me softly.

"Good" I quickly respond, making Harry raise his eyebrows at me. A small chuckle escapes my lips as I look away from him for a moment. "I'm a little nervous but mainly excited. I can't wait to see Sage in her dress again, except this time all dolled up and for real this time. The both of us have been dreaming about her wedding since we were kids so I'm really excited" I tell him honestly.

I see Harry stare at me for a moment before he slowly nods his head at me. "I'm glad you're feeling mainly good. I've been to a wedding once before for my step dad and my mom and it was such a beautiful moment to be able to be there and witness it. I bet it will be the same thing for you. To be able to see Sage get married"

"It will be. And the person she's marrying is amazing so I'm really happy for her" I breathe, a small smile on my face. "Now how are you feeling today?" I quickly ask him, trying to take the attention off of me. I see Harry's face fall slightly as his gaze drops from mine. I then put my index finger underneath his chin, raising his head to meet his eyes with mine again. "Mhm?" I hum as I raise my eyebrows at him, trying to encourage him to tell me.

"I'm scared" he confess quietly. "I mean, I feel grateful that Sage has invited me to the wedding and I'm happy for them, but I'm scared for what happens after" he adds.

I let out a small sigh as I begin to chew on the inside of my cheek, silence falling over us for a moment. "I know. I am too. I just really don't want to think about it. Not when we have the rest of the day left and it's going to be amazing. I'm a big dweller but for this, I really don't want to dwell on it. I'll just take it when the time comes" I whisper.