Chapter 49

Harry hasn't spoken to me all day.

After everything that happened he went and took a cold shower, then when he came out of it, he would barley even look at me. I want to be upset with the way he's acting, but I can't, I created it. If I'm in the same room as him, he'll just brush past me without saying a word, and when I try talking to him he just glares at me.

To say the least, he's pissed.

I bet he's planning everything he wants to do to me in his head, and how he wants to get me back for what I did to him. I don't regret what I did, I'd do it all again just to see the look on his face when I pulled away from him. Does that make me evil?

Harry has changed a lot for me when it comes to sex, therefore I want to change something for him. The person I was before was always in control but I was also pretty vanilla. Harry begged once, I just want to hear him beg again. I think it's amusing how he refuses to do so, I just don't quite understand it.

Even in times where he obviously desperately needs it, he refuses. I just don't understand that.

Harry now sits in the living room, keeping his eyes glued to his phone as he scrolls through something. I let out a long sigh as I begin to walk towards him, sitting on the coffee table right in front of him. "Harry" I call his name, but he refuses to look at me.

I look between him and his phone before I reach forward, snatching his phone from his hands. He finally meets his gaze with mine as he glares at me. "You want your phone back, you have to talk to me" I tell him as I hold his phone in the air.

He begins to squint his eyes at me as he shakes his head, almost as if he's replying to me in his head. "I can't read minds Harry, you have to use your mouth and speak" I sigh. He does nothing but glare at me, making my face fall. "Are you seriously mad at me-"

"Oh you have no idea" he interrupts me.

I let out a small chuckle as I shake my head side to side. "Do you realize how stupid this is? I'm sorry but I can't feel pity for you because if it was the other way around, you'd be gloating"

He shrugs his shoulders as he rolls his eyes at me. "Do you even realize what you did?" he breathes.

"Do you realize that if you just said one word it could of gone completely different? You're pride got in the way though. This whole thing of you not wanting to show that you want something or you needing to be in control is crazy" I shrug my shoulders as I look at him intently.

He lets out a loud laugh as he looks away from me. "Coming from the girl who has openly admitted to once being a control freak" he mutters.

"That's changed though, obviously. I will not stop until those pretty little lips of yours form the word please, and you know how persistent I can be sometimes" I respond.

He lets out a long sigh as he stands up in front of me. "Okay, then don't expect me to feel pity for you when I-'

"When you do what Harry?" I interrupt him sharply as I stand up.

He looks down at me slowly, a small smirk playing on his face, making me let out a loud scoff. "Whatever, just let me enjoy my victory as you would if the roles were reversed"

"Gladly" he exclaims sarcastically as he walk away from me. "Oh and Leah," he speaks before he comes up next to me, putting his lips in front of my ear. "enjoy your victory because it won't last long" he murmurs.

When I turn to look at him, he smirks at me before giving me small wink then walking away. I let out a long sigh before I throw myself down onto the couch. He's playing some game, I can feel it, I just don't know exactly what it is yet. I guess I'll have to wait and see.