Chapter 96

I wake up to my entire body freezing cold, it making my body start to shake violently. I pull the blankets up to my chin as I reach over for Harry, but am shocked when I feel nobody beside me. My eyes flutter open slowly before I open my eyes and look around the room, seeing Harry nowhere to be seen and no light coming through the windows, which means it's still the middle of the night. "Harry" I call out for him, my voice hoarse as I furrow my eyebrows slightly.

I then see Harry come back into the bedroom, his eyes widening once his gaze meets mine. "Oh you're awake. I really hope I didn't wake you up. I just got up to make sure the windows were closed and then I could turned up the AC because it's freezing in here" he breathes as he slowly walks back over to his side of the bed.

"No you didn't wake me up. Don't worry. It feeling like Antarctica in here is what woke me up" I groan. He then sits down in the bed, sliding underneath the covers with me as he holds his arm out. I send him a small smile before I scoot closer to him, quickly tangling my legs with his as I wrap my arm around his stomach and rest my head on his chest. "You know we really should get the AC fixed. I'm pretty sure something's wrong with it" I mumble.

I then hear Harry let out a low laugh, his chest and stomach bouncing slightly. "We definitely should" he chuckles as he sticks his hand into my hair, beginning to run his fingers through the strands softly, making a satisfied hum leave my lips. "I'm sorry you got woken up though" I hear him murmur.

I then slowly lift my head up off of his chest, meeting my gaze with his. "It wasn't your fault. It's fine" I reassure him. I then shrug my shoulders before I rest my chin on his chest as I look up at him. "I had a dream about you" I blurt out.

"Did you really? What was it about?" he gasps as he raises his eyebrows at me, putting one of his arms behind his head.

"Well I just remember the dream starting with us naked in bed together. We were laying in a gorgeous bedroom with the most comfortable bed" I begin, letting out a breathy laugh. "I remember seeing the wind blowing the white curtains up since the window was open. It was like a movie. Then I know we talked for awhile but I can't remember what it was about but I do remember you mentioning our wedding. We were on our honeymoon in Italy which is honestly such a dream for me"

I see Harry's eyes widen slightly as he nods his head slowly. "I've been to Italy once actually and it was beautiful. I didn't get to explore as much as I wanted but it was beautiful. I loved it there. I would definitely be a great place for a honeymoon so me in your dream had it right" he replies.

"He for sure did. And then we ate breakfast on our little balcony off of our bedroom and then we got dressed and walked the streets of Italy, just exploring it" I inform him casually. A small yaw then passes through my lips, making me let out a long sigh. "It was really great and really sweet. It felt like a scene that should be in a movie"

"It sounds like a pretty amazing dream if I'm honest" he admits as he gazes down at me intently. "Is that you hinting that you'd want a Italy honeymoon?" I watch the corner of his lip slowly turn up into a wide smirk.

I let out a small gasp before I lightly hit his chest, making a small giggle escape his lips. "Not it isn't" I drag out as I shake my head side to side. I then see Harry raise his eyebrows at me as he tilts his head to the side. "Maybe it was but it doesn't need to be taken seriously" I mumble, a small smile creeping onto my face.

"Why wouldn't I take it seriously? I'm going to mark that down and I'm going to make it happen" he quickly speaks up, certainty in his tone.

"Shut up" I whisper as I roll my eyes at him, setting my chin back down on his chest as I look up at him.