Chapter 7

Today Sage is at work with me which makes my day ten times better.

"Finn are you gay?" I hear Sage ask. I snap my head towards Sage and smack her shoulder.

"Sage you can't just ask people that" I scold her. The things Sage says sometimes really amazes me.

She gives me a innocent surprised look "What! It's just that he hasn't talked about girls at all or anything. It was just a innocent question!"

"Sage that's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard" I laugh "Does that mean I'm a lesbian because I don't really talk about guys?"

"Whatever it was just an innocent question" she sighs annoyed, as Finn and I laugh.

"No I'm not gay, I'm completely straight" he speaks up, answering Sage's question.

"See, that's all I wanted to know" Sage says crossing her arms, then laughing.

Today has been a pretty good day so far. We all are in a good mood, and customers today aren't giving any attitudes which is great.

-

It's my lunch break finally and I just eat at a table alone until I see Sage walk over.

"Aren't you supposed to be working" I tease Sage before she even has a chance to sit down.

"Shhh nobody has to know" she replies laughing.

"So what's going on with you? Anything exciting" I quickly pick my head upwards to look at her

"Um no, nothing much" I say as I take a bite out of my sandwich. Could I be anymore obvious.

"You sure?" She said in a curious tone.

"Positive" I immediately reply, not wanting to go further into the conversation.

I haven't really thought about Harry at all today. My time has been occupied with Sage and Finn.

"Well how about we all go grab something to eat later, after work?" She questions.

"Sure, that actually sounds good!" I exclaim.

"Yay okay let me go make sure Finn can come" she giggles while practically running to go ask Finn.

We all have been hanging out more together, which is great because honestly Finn is a great guy. You also always need a nice one in the group. Usually that's Zoe but she went to go visit her family in Colorado.

I see Sage run over to me "He's coming with us tonight"

"Okay great, well text me the place and the rest of the details after work" I tell her in a casual tone.

"Okay, now lets get back to work before Finn kills us" We laugh. Finn couldn't hurt a fly even if he wanted to. But then again, I think I know more than I really do sometimes.

Exhibit a being Harry.

-

Right when I get home I get a text from Sage

"Wear something nice," I start to read. She ends the message saying "See you at 8" I'll be able to get ready by then for sure.

Thank god I just got paid though, since we are going to a nice restaurant.

Wear something nice she says, if I even have anything of that sort. I look through my stuff for about 10 minutes just trying to find something to wear.

I end up wearing a blush pink dress. It's low cut but doesn't show too much boob but just a little, and it's a skin tight dress and stops a little above my knees. It's honestly gorgeous.