Chapter 83

I wake up to the feeling of Harry running his fingers along my check before running his fingers through my hair. I let out a low hum in the back of my throat as I push my head deeper into the pillow, a small smile beginning to form on my lips. My eyelashes flutter a few times before I open my eyes, connecting my gaze with Harry's. "Hi" he whispers, the corner of his lip twitching up into a smile.

"Hi" I breathe as I grin at him widely. He then lays the palm of his hand flat on my check as he rubs his thumb back and forth softly, making me lean into his delicate touch. "Did you get bored so you decided to wake me up?" I tease him.

"I could never get bored of looking at you and admiring how peaceful you look when you sleep" he tells me. "And I honestly didn't mean to wake you up. I had been doing that for about ten minutes already" he chuckles lightly.

I stick my tongue out slightly, wetting my dry lips as I tug on my bottom lip. "I would get bored if I had to look at myself" I mutter as I let out a breathy laugh.

"Well you don't see what I see" he quickly responds, making me look back up at him from underneath my eyelashes. "One day I promise you, I will get you to see exactly what I see when I look at you. But until then, I will remind you every day just how perfect you are" he murmurs.

I feel my cheeks begin to warm up at his words as I grin up at him. "You know I never get tired of looking at you either" I tell him.

"Really?" he gasps.

"Yeah. I don't think I ever will" I confess. I watch the corners of his lips grow even wider, as he glances ever so slightly between my eyes and lips. He then leans forward, lightly brushing the tip of his nose along mine, making me suck in a sharp breath. He then slowly connects his lips to mine, making me kiss him back as I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.

He then runs his hand down from my face, gripping onto my hip before he pulls my body into his. I then wrap one of my legs around his hip, letting it rest there to keep our bodies close. Harry teases his tongue into my mouth, massaging his tongue with mine, the feeling making me hum in the back of my throat. I then push my hips forward, making him roll onto his back slightly. I then roll on top of him, straddling his lap as I flip my hair out of my face.

I see Harry staring up at me, small breaths escaping his lips as he watches me intently. I then grab his chin gently between my index and middle finger before I press my lips back to his. Harry then slides his hands underneath my shirt, running his hands up my sides as he grips my hips. He then slowly begins to sit up, making me sit up with him as I cup his face in my hands.

Harry then suddenly detaches his lips from mine, the abrupt action making me furrow my eyebrows at him. He smirks at me before he dips his head down to the crook of my neck, attaching his soft lips there. I let out a loud exhale at the feeling as I reach my hands up to Harry's hair, digging my fingers into the curly strands. I then instinctively grind my hips down onto Harry, making a small grunt leave his lips.

"Leah don't do that" he speaks up in a low voice, before he puts his lips back to my neck. I ignore his words as I tug on his hair slightly, making his actions become more determined again. I then teasingly push my center into Harry's lap, making him quickly pull away from me. "What did I say?"

A fake innocent expression crosses over my face as I shrug my shoulders at him. "You told me not to do it, so that's exactly what I did" I whisper. "What's the harm anyways?" I ask him.

"What's the harm?" he gasps as his eyes widen at me. He then quickly grabs my hand, putting it right over his boxers, allowing me to feel his hard erection underneath the fabric. "That's in case you didn't feel it already"