Chapter 16

"Leah! Wake up! I'm not going to hurt you" I hear as I then snap out of it and wake up, but instead of laying in my bed, I'm standing, looking directly at Harry.

When I finally completely wake up I see Harry in front of me, tears in his eyes and worry spread on his face.

I look around for a moment in shock, not understanding what fully happened. I remember the nightmare but I don't remember getting up.

"Leah..." Harry speaks up in a soft voice.

I look back at his eyes "What happened?" I interrupt.

"I don't know...I was going to ask you that" he shrugs, he then puts his hand out for me "Come here" I ignore his hand, then I wrap my arms around his neck, in need of some comfort.

He immediately responds back, wrapping his arms around my waist, giving me a tight squeeze. I close my eyes, starting to relax now that I'm in his arms.

I pull away and give him a small smile before sitting down on the bed. He follows sitting down in front of me, waiting a few moments to speak, almost like he's scared of overwhelming me.

"Leah have you ever sleep walked before?" Harry blurts out, still in a very gentle voice.

I suck in a deep breath as I look down at my hands "Not in a very long time" I mumble.

He nods letting out a long sigh.

"Harry...what did I say" I blurt out, scared of the answer. I look up at him, as he plays with the rings on his fingers. That's never a good sign.

"Um, you were freaking out, at first I thought you were awake but then you started talking and I realized you weren't" He says, clearing his throat. "You were yelling don't touch me, and I hate you and a lot of other things I couldn't make out"

It gets quiet for a moment, but I see on Harry's face that he's not telling me something.

I grab his hand "Hey...there's something else I said wasn't there?" I question him.

He bites his lip as he nods "You said, please don't hurt me again"

My heart drops into my stomach.

"But Leah, the way you said was excruciating. You had so much emotion in your voice and true fear when you said that to me"

I swallow hard as I look back down at my hands. I close my eyes, trying to think of something to say to him.

But before I can say anything he quickly reaches his hand out to cup my face, I then flinch, tensing up. He pauses for a moment before slowly grabbing my face "Why did you just flinch?" He speaks up in a small voice as I just shake my head at him, acting confused. "Did someone hurt you?" He asks, his voice cracking.

I can't do anything but stare at him, I can't move, I can hardly breathe. I feel like the walls are closing in and all I can do is look at him.

"Oh my god" He lets out, taking in a sharp breath, blinking a few times to get rid of his tears "Someone hurt you, you...why you? How could someone-" He can't even finish his sentence, he has to look away to collect himself.

I can't lie to him, at this moment I don't have that in me, but I also can't talk to him about it. It's too much, I just can't.

I grab his face, swallowing the lump in my throat "It's the past Harry, can we just not talk about it" I squeak.

"Leah I-" He bites his lip, looking away once again shaking his head.

I grab his face with both of my hands, turning him to face me before gently kissing him, breathing out through my nose.