Chapter 73

Harry's POV

I let out a long yawn, my eyes beginning to flutter open slowly. When I open my eyes, I see the bight golden sun shinning through the curtain, it illuminating the room. My eyes scan around the room for a moment before I look beside me, seeing Leah laying on her stomach with her cheek pressed against the pillow. The corners of my lips curve up as I gently turn onto my side, allowing me to look directly at her. I admire how peaceful she looks, and how rosy her lips and nose are. The pattern of her small breaths leaving her lips almost sound like music to my ears.

I notice her hair falling over her face, making me slowly reach forward, gently brushing her hair out of her face before I tuck it behind her ear. She hums slightly as she tries to bury her head further into the pillow, bringing the blankest higher up on her chin. I can't help but just gaze at her, getting consumed just by the sight of her.

How happy she makes me is indescribable. It a type of happiness I've never felt before. It's pure and raw bliss. It's the kind that makes your stomach flutter and you feel like you're floating. My love for her has now gone far beyond the word love itself. I love her more than I could of ever imagined loving someone. I'm just so glad that I brought her here and that I was able to make her as happy as she is.

My head starting to pound interrupts my thoughts, making me slowly sit up with a low groan. I reach up to my head, rubbing it slightly. I glance back over at Leah, leaning down to press a gentle kiss on her forehead, letting it linger there for a moment before I slowly get out of bed, being sure not to wake her. I tiptoe out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, beginning to look through all of the cabinets, desperate to find something to cure this painful headache.

After a few minutes of searching, I finally find the medicine cabinet, making me let out a relived sigh as I start to look through the bottles in front of me. I quickly open the Advil bottle, pouring two tablets onto my hand before I toss them into my mouth, swallowing them with some water. I let out a long sigh as I put my cup of water down before I catch a glimpse of a book in the corner of my eyes.

'Pride and Prejudice' it reads on the cover of the book. I walk over to it, grabbing it in my hands before I walk to the couch. I pull the small throw blanket over my lap as I open up the book to where I placed my bookmark at. This should occupy me until the medicine starts to hit in and cures this horrible hangover headache.

-

I have no idea how long I've been reading but I look up when I hear small feet pat against the hardwood floor, the footsteps coming towards the living room. I then see Leah appear from around the corner, her hair slightly messed up as she rubs her eyes. When she removes her hands from her face, she lets out a small sigh as she crosses her arms over her chest. "You left me" she mumbles, a small pout on her lips.

I tug on my bottom lip, trying to hide the grin starting to form on my lips as I set down my book. "I didn't want to wake you" I respond softly.

She bites on the inside of her cheek as she begins to nod her head slowly. "My head hurts" she groans as she puts her face in her hands.

"There's Advil in the cabinet right above the stove on the left" I inform her, sending her a small smile. She sighs as she drags her feet in that direction, getting the bottle of Advil out. I chuckle under my breath before I open up the book again, now realizing that I'm almost done with it. I only have two pages left. Time must of really slipped away form me because I had no idea I was reading long enough to finish it today.

"So you're actually reading it" I hear Leah speak up again, making me quickly snap my head up to look at her.

"I am" I speak slowly.