Chapter 53

Harry hoists me up on his hips, making me let out a small yelp as he opens the shower door, walking out of it. I cling onto him tightly in fear of Harry slipping, making us both fall. Once we walk into the bedroom, Harry lays me down on the bed before coming in between my legs, hovering above me. "Now the bed is going to be wet" I whine.

"Well you chose the bed" he sighs.

"I know, I just really didn't think it through" I let out a breathy laugh. The corner of his lip twitches up into a smile before he leans down, connecting his lips to mine. I immediately cup his face, kissing him back with just as much passion. He then runs his tongue along my lower lip before slipping it into my mouth, caressing his tongue with mine. I run my fingers through his hair until my hands reach the nape of his neck, making me pull him in closer.

He then trails his lips down to my neck, making me let out a small hum. "Didn't I say it was my way or no way?" I mumble in a low voice.

I feel him tense up slightly before he lifts his head up to look at me. "I was hoping you forgot about that" he smirks at me.

I hum and nod my head slowly at him before I push him off of me, making him land on his back beside me. I slowly roll over, now hovering above him. I then press my lips gently against his neck, making him let out a loud breath he was holding in. "You should know what you did this past week has been complete torture" I mutter.

"You deserved it"

"Did I?" I question him, pulling my head back to look at him. "I didn't know me doing that once was equivalent to you doing it an entire week"

The corner of his lips slowly turn up into a smirk as he shrugs his shoulders at me. "It taught you a lesson though"

"Actually, no it didn't" I quickly bite back. "It made me see things clearer and it pissed me of quite a bit. If anything, It did the opposite of teaching me a lesson"I respond.

He gazes at me intently for a few moments before he lifts his head up, moving his face closer to mine. "That was my exact intention love" he whispers, making a shiver go down my spine.

"I know" I speak much quieter than I intended.

"Well then what are you waiting for? I'm quite literally at the mercy of you" he murmurs.

I knew this is exactly what he wanted.

"First," I drag out as I lean over him, opening his bedside drawer, grabbing out the leather wrist restraints. "I'm going to do the same thing you did to me" I tell him.

His eyes widen and he raises his eyebrows, looking between me and the black restraints that hang off of my pointer finger. He stays frozen for a few moments before he lets out a long sigh, holding out his hands in front of him. I guess he's finally learned that opening his mouth is quite pointless.

Once I buckle them around his wrists, he roughly tries pulling his wrists apart to test it out, and it doesn't come undone. He then looks at me from underneath his eyelashes, a small smile playing on his face. "Now what are you going to do Leah?"

I shrug my shoulders as I tilt my head to the side slightly. "It wouldn't be fun if I told you now would it?" I murmur

His face falls as he stares at me, shaking his head side to side at me. "Sadly I can't drag this out for a week so I'm going to add one more thing" I mumble under my breath before I reach other to my table, grabbing out a black blindfold.

"Are you serious? You take a away my sense of touch, and now my sight. What's next? My hearing" he sighs, letting out a small chuckle.

"Possibly" I nod my head slowly, a wide smile creeping on my face before I let out giggle under my breath. He then abruptly sits up, shocking me a bit as he continues to stare at me. I then slowly raise my hands up, putting the blindfold over his eyes as I reach around to the back of his head, tying it decently tight.