Important!

Hello love bugs, it's me again.

So you're most likely reading this after you've just read the last chapter, and all I want to say is I'm sorry. It hurt me terribly to write. But because I hurt y'all so bad, I do have some news!

I will sadly be taking a small break after now writing non stop for a little over a year. I will most likely be dying to write and cave in and write during some of my break so I have chapters set for y'all so it won't be long between the first few chapter of the next book.

Good news is, I do have a date.

Chapter one of the sequel "Irreplaceable" will be out October 8th, 2020!

I know that it's quite a while to wait but I promise you, it'll be worth it. And plus, after the pain of last chapter, I wanted to give myself and y'all some time to process it!

Now one more thing, I wanted to give y'all the summary for the sequel! Here you go!

* * * *

"Things are different now and you know it" he spits.

I let out a dry laugh as I begin to shake my head side to side. "Are you kidding me? Of course things are different now. With the shit that you pulled I would be surprised if it didn't feel different"

Harry rolls his lips into his mouth, wetting them as he shakes his head at me. "It's not just the awkwardness or unfamiliarity. The look in your eyes isn't the same. The light and the love has vanished" he states, making my heart instantly drop into the deep pits of my stomach. "Your love for me is gone. Isn't it? he breathes, a small glimmer of pain and hurt laced behind his words.

I feel my whole body tense up as I scrunch my eyes closed briefly. "Don't do that Harry. It hurts" I admit, feeling my chest tighten, sending a sharp pain ricocheting though my chest.

"Why? Because I'm right or because I'm wrong?"

* * * *

Who's ready? I know I'm not!

I'll be publishing the sequel now, so after you read this, go to my page and save the story to your library so you get a notification when I post the first chapter!

Well, I can't believe this first book is finally over. It's been a very long and hectic ride. I want to thank you guys so much for reading it and supporting me endlessly. It means so much to me truly!

Now, I guess I'll catch you guys on the flip side.

All the love,

Taylor x