Chapter 47

I get woken up by the sound of Harry speaking my name as he nudges my shoulder. I open one of my eyes slightly making a small smile appear on his face. "What'' I drag out dramatically as I roll over on my stomach and pull the blankets all the way up to my chin.

Harry lets out a small chuckle before he crouches, making his face come right in front of mine as I rest my head on the edge of the bed. "Don't you still want to go to the lake house?" he speaks softly. I lift my head off of the bed as I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed, not understanding what he's talking about at first.

When it finally hits me, I jump upright as I start to run my fingers though my hair. "Oh my god, I have to pack" I raise my voice as I look around the room frantically. When I try to get off of the bed, Harry puts his hands on my thighs, stopping me.

"Relax, we still have time, plus I packed your bag for you" he informs me, making me lean back as I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Why? You don't even know what I wanted to bring" I blurt out as I tilt my head at him in confusion.

"You talked about what you wanted to bring last night, and since we still have time you can obviously check over it" he tells me in a gentle tone.

I slowly nod my head at him as I let out a long sigh while putting my hair behind my ears. I then reach forward and cup Harry's face in my small hands. "Thank you" I mutter before I close the distance between us, pressing a gentle kiss against his soft lips. He starts to stand up as he puts his hands next to my sides, leaning me back on the bed, making me let out a small giggle in the kiss. He hovers above me as he runs his hand up and down my side, making me squirm around slightly.

I then wrap my legs around Harry's waist before I push him back onto the bed beside me, swinging my leg over him to straddle his lap. He looks me up and down with a smirk on his face before I lean forward, dipping my head down towards his neck, connecting my lips there. I kiss up and down his neck before I pull away to sit up straight again. He slowly begins to sit up, making me wrap my arms around his neck as I gaze at him intently.

"I should probably check that bag shouldn't I?" I speak up in a slow and soft tone.

"Trying to get away from me aren't you?"

I roll my eyes at him as I let out a long sigh. "No, but we should leave here soon so we have time to settle in there before we go to sleep" I respond in a casual tone

He nods then holds his hands up in defense before get off of him and walk into the closet. I really do appreciate Harry thinking about me and packing my bag for me. I quickly open the bag as I look through it, slightly scared to see what clothes he picked out.

Wait, what the fuck?

He actually picked out really good outfits. He got a bit of everything which is what I would have done. He got two pairs of jeans and few of my favorite sweaters, and of course my usual night wear. I can't believe I underestimated him, he probably did better than I could have. It's been pretty chilly recently so jeans and sweaters is mainly what i'll be wearing. There's also a hot tub at the lake house so that should be amazing, I will definitely be using that.

I peek out of the closet for a moment to see what Harry is doing, and to make sure he isn't paying attention to me. I then quickly reach for a victoria secret bag in the corner of the closet as I stash it in the bottom of my bag. Awhile back Sage took me to get lingerie and I was planning to wear it for Harry's birthday but he jumped on me nearly the second I walked into the apartment.

So the lake house could be a perfect time to wear it, but mainly because I don't want to let it just sit there. It needs to be put to use and worn eventually.