Chapter 34

I wake up to the feeling of a intense stabbing feeling in my lower stomach.

I open my eyes and throw myself upright, wrapping my arm around my lower stomach then squeezing my eyes closed. Sadly, even though I am on birth control, I still have periods. They are shorter and much lighter though, but my cramps are still just as bad.

I guess my sudden movement woke Harry because I then feel Harry's hand on my back. "Hey, are you okay" he speaks softly, while rubbing his hand on my lower back.

I nod my head slowly, not even wanting to open my eyes. I then quickly jump out of the bed, then look down at where I was sitting. Thankfully I didn't bleed through my pants and onto the bed.

"I'm fine I just really need to go to the bathroom-"

He reaches over and grabs my wrist "Just tell me what's wrong. Can I help in any way?" he interrupts me.

I then remember I don't have anymore pads or tampons, so I'm basically going to bleed everywhere until I go to the store and get some more.

I look at him for a moment, trying to figure out if I really want to tell him. "I um, I got my period" I answer him, letting out a loud sigh.

His eyes widen for a few moments before he starts to nod his head "Oh, well is there anything I can do to help?" he asks, while rubbing his fingers through his hair.

"No not really, I just need to go to the store to get some stuff, I'm all out" I reply, feeling another cramp hit in, making me put my hand on my hip and lean over slightly.

Harry then quickly swings his leg over the bed and comes in front of me "You know, no you will stay here and I'll go get the stuff you need. You seem like you're in massive pain and I don't think they need you bleeding everywhere" he replies, chuckling under his breath.

My eyebrows raise slightly, as I stare at him for a few moments. I honestly expected him to be all weird about it and want nothing to do with me while I was on it. I mean most guys are super freaked out about it, but here's Harry offering to go and buy my tampons for me. I'm definitely a little shocked.

"Do you even know anything about periods though? Like do you know how complicated it will be to find the right tampons?" I question him.

He slightly rolls his eyes, which makes me raise my eyebrows at him. "I don't know much, but you can teach me. All I know is periods probably fucking suck, and how you women have them every month is insane. Which is why,"

Before I can even question what he is doing, Harry grabs my hand and pulls me into the bathroom. I furrow my eyebrows at him, not understanding what he's doing. "you are going to stay here, and take a nice, hopefully relaxing bath until I get back with your stuff" he speaks up again.

I stand there, astonished at him once again. "Okay and then what?" I reply slowly.

"You can text me what you need or you can call me and tell me. Maybe if you actually get in the bath and do as I say, I'll get you some chocolate or something" he shrugs his shoulders, with the corners of his lips turning up into a small smile.

My shoulders slump down as I cross my arms, poking out my bottom lip some. He knows how in love with chocolate I am, so now he's just using it to his advantage, because he knows how stubborn I am when it comes to someone taking care of me.

I let out a long sigh, a smile starting to creep onto my face. Even though I'm being pretty stubborn, I actually really appreciate Harry doing this for me. "Where have you been all my life" I mumble to myself.

Harry then grabs my hips, pulling me closer to him "I've been wondering the same thing love" he murmurs, making my smile grow wider.

He then cups my check, pressing a short and gentle kiss on my lips, letting it linger there for a few moments, before pulling away. "I'm going to go get changed then leave, I'll call or text you when I'm there okay?" he tells me, while putting my hair behind my ear.