Chapter 76

I wake up to the morning sun shinning right through the balcony door, it making me let out a long sigh as I put the covers over my head. My eyes slowly flutter open before I rub them lightly, starting to wake up. I then slowly remove the blanket from over my head, allowing the bright sun to nearly blind me. Harry and I must of forgot to close the curtains yesterday.

I then look beside me, seeing Harry rolled onto his side facing me like usual. I let out a small sigh as I reach forward, brushing my fingers along his cheek before I tuck his hair behind his ear. I gaze at him for a few moments, admiring his beauty before I look around the room, seeing a ton of things thrown all over from the night before.

I chuckle lowly to myself before I sit up, wrapping the sheet around my naked body. I then look down at the bench at the end of the bed, seeing a thin grey blanket draped over it. I reach forward, grabbing it before I wrap it around me and get out of bed. Once my feet hit the floor, I feel my knees almost collapse underneath me. I put my hand on the table, trying to collect myself and get used to the soreness in my legs. I then tiptoe around the bed, pressing a soft kiss on Harry's temple, making a small hum leave his lips.

I quietly leave the room, walking to the kitchen before I pull out the gallon of milk and Hershey syrup. I've been craving chocolate milk recently and I didn't even realize we had the stuff to make it. I pour the milk into a cup about halfway before I open up the Hershey syrup, beginning to squeeze some out. Sage has always picked on me for how much syrup I put into the milk but if you're going to make chocolate milk, it might as well have a lot of chocolate in it. Nobody likes milky or watered down chocolate milk.

I stir it until all the chocolate is mixed in with the milk before I rinse off the spoon and put it in the sink. I quickly grab out a bottle of water from the fridge before I head back into the bedroom. I begin to tip toe again once I get into the bedroom, wanting to make sure I don't wake Harry up. I walk to the balcony door, slowly opening it before I step outside. I gently close the door, making sure everything I do is quiet.

The balcony is a comfortable size. It's not extremely big but it's not really small either. I set the water bottle and cup down on the table before I sit down in one of the chairs, putting my feet up on the railing. I grab my cup of chocolate milk, taking a long sip out of it, the flavor making a low satisfied hum leave my lips. I take a deep breath, looking at the beautiful surrounding. The lake looks like it's sparkling with the bright sun shinning on it. I smile as I look around, letting my mind wander off.

Last night was definitely something.

I remember it like it was a dream. It feels almost unreal. I've always seen Harry as such a soft and gentle and sweet person but last night, some of that was wiped away. He for sure wasn't soft nor gentle. I liked it though. I know sometimes I don't like to admit it but I do really enjoy him being in control, and last night that's exactly what he was. I think last night might of been the roughest he's been with me when it comes to sex. I enjoyed every second of it though.

God, if me eight months ago heard me say that I enjoy letting someone have complete control over me during sex, I wouldn't have believed it at all.

I would of just laughed.

I was so afraid of letting anyone having any control over me in any situation. And with that, came my entire problem with relationships because for that to work, I would have to let go of that insane amount of control I was obsessed with holding onto and I just couldn't do that. I was just beyond scared of letting another man have control over me and being able to hurt me, whether that was sexually or not.

I've thankfully been able to get over that fear. I couldn't have done it without Harry though. He's the reason that fear is finally gone and I completely give myself to him and trust him. It'll always be him. I could of never done that with anyone else. It's not even like I planned on it, hell if anything, I really tried not getting into a relationship with him or having feelings for him.