Chapter 72

"Harry that is not a word"

Harry and I decided today we were going to mainly stay in and play some board games. For some reason, he chose Scrabble. Definitely not a game I would pick if I have the choice. We slept in quite late today since we were up all night. So when we woke up, we decided to put on our matching robes and play some Scrabble.

Yes we have matching grey robe. I know, I'm a love sick idiot.

"Yes it is!" he exclaims, chuckling to himself slightly as he grabs his last few letters, putting it on the board.

"Harry 'frick' is not a word" I respond in a nonchalant tone as I lean back in my chair.

"It is! When you're a kid you use that word instead of fuck. It's a thing people say" he tries to defend himself as he looks at me with wide eyes, the hood on his robe starting to fall back slightly.

"Just because people use the word, doesn't mean it's a real word" I laugh as I shake my head side to side at him. "Just use another word that you have over there" I add.

"That's the problem. I don't have another" he sighs.

"And you've checked over all your options?" I ask him as I glance between his eyes and the board. He slowly nods his head as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Well then I guess your fucked because I'm in the lead. Right?" I tug on my bottom lip as I rest my elbows on my knees, leaning over to try and see the piece of paper next to Harry.

He looks over at it, gazing at it for a few minutes before he lets out a long sigh, throwing the pen down on the table. "Yes you are" he mumbles as he looks up at me. "We can play a game of your choice now" he speaks quickly as he starts to wipe off the board.

"You're such a sore loser" I gasp as I lean back in my chair, a smirk now plastered on my face. "We can play twister" I suggest in a enthusiastic tone.

"You can't really play that game with just two people" he drags out as he puts all the things that go with the board game back into the box.

"In the pornos you can" I blurt out, making Harry snap his head up to look at me, his eyes wide and his jaw going slack. "I'm kidding! I actually have no idea if that's been done in porn" I giggle to myself as I get out of my chair.

"Where are you going?" he questions me curiously.

"I'm going to get something. I'll be right back" I answer him softly before I walk away from him. I walk into the bedroom, going straight to the long line of bookshelves on the wall. I run my finger across all of the spines, looking for one book in particular. After a few moments of searching, the 'Pride and Prejudice' title catches my eyes, making me quickly grab it out. I then walk back to Harry, seeing him now sitting on the couch with his phone in his hands.

When he sees me, he puts his phone down beside him, giving me his full attention as I sit down next to him. "You told me a while back that you've never read this book so I thought you could read it to me" I tell him as he takes the book from my hands.