Chapter 77

Yesterday Harry and I did absolutely nothing.

The only time we got up were to use the restroom or get food. Other than that, we laid in bed all day and watched TV. The second he threw me into that bed I knew that there was no way I was getting out of it unless I had a valid reason to. It was really great though. To be able to relax all day and do absolutely nothing. It felt really good. I'm not one that can stay in bed forever though. I can maybe for a day but then after that, I need to start moving again.

I slide out of Harry's grip as I pick my head off of his chest, attempting to get out of the bed but I come to a halt when I feel Harry's hand on my hp. "Where are you going?" he asks me softly.

I let out a long sigh, a breathy laugh following along after. "I need to get out of bed. I can't be trapped here any longer" I tell him as I turn my head to look at him over my shoulder.

"Trapped? Don't you enjoy laying in bed with me?" he gasps, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"I do but I stayed in bed with you all yesterday and now I need to get back up and moving" I reply as my shoulders slump down slightly.

"Is there any way I convince you to stay in bed with me just for a little longer?" he tilts his head at me while basically giving me puppy dog eyes.

"No" I chuckle as I turn my body back around and put my feet down on the floor. The second I stand up though, Harry grabs my waist, yanking me back on the bed. I let out a small yelp before he pushes my back down on the bed and hovers above me. "Harry" I drag out as I look up at him.

"Just one more minute okay?" he murmurs as he raises his eyebrows at me. I let out a loud exhale before I reach forward, gently putting my hand on his cheek, letting my thumb run over the slight stubble on his jawline. I nod my head before I slide my hand to the nape of his neck, pulling his face closer to mine, closing the distance between our lips.

He instantly melts into me, his body quickly curving into mine as he cups my face in his hand. Our lips move perfectly in sync in a slow rhythm. Harry then slides his hand down from my face to the base of my throat, letting his hand rest there without putting any pressure. His hand is quite large compared to my throat so his hand wraps perfectly around it. He then adds slight pressure with his fingertips, not pushing down with his entire hand, before he brings his thumb up to my jawline, turning my head to the side.

He breaks away from the kiss, making me open my eyes before I see the small smirk on his face. He then dips his head down, attaching his soft lips to the crook of my neck, the feeling making me let out a small hum in the back of my throat as my back arches slightly. He leaves sloppy kisses all along the crook and base of my throat, him purposely teasing me while staying slow. I let out a low groan in the back of my throat before I push Harry off of me, making him fall beside me on the bed.

I quickly swing my leg over his hip, straddling him as he lays beneath me. "You never let me have my fun" he whines as he puts his arms behind him, resting on his bent elbows.

"That's what I used to say about you" I blurt out.

"I know. I remember" he whispers, the corner of his lip twitching up into a smirk.

I let out a small sigh as I stick my tongue out, wetting my lips. "How did you do that?" I randomly ask him, making him furrow his eyebrows as he tilts his head to the side slightly. "The um-" I stutter as I raise my hand to my throat, touching it gently.

He narrows his eyes at me slightly before his eyebrows slowly raise and he begins to sit up. "Do you want me to show you?" he rasps, making me nod my head at him as I swallow hard. He keeps his gaze connected with mine for a few moments before he licks his lips and looks down to my neck.