Chapter 10

I get out of the shower waiting for Harry to get done with his. He eventually walks out in just a towel wrapped around his waist. I've always wondered how that stays up and doesn't fall down.

"So you've now decided to walk around with no clothes on?" I question him.

"I have a towel on, it's not like you see anything. Are you uncomfortable with me like this?" And there comes big hearted Harry. I really appreciate he makes sure I'm not uncomfortable though.

"Yeah it's fine, just wasn't expecting it is all" I answer truthfully.

"Okay, well I'm probably going to go and put clothes on because you drooling over me right now is kind of weirding me out" he teases me while walking back to the bathroom.

He's such an idiot.

-

He comes back out in black jeans and a grey sweater. How he can look good without even trying is beyond me.

He jumps onto the bed where I'm sitting "So any plans for today?" He asks, laying on his side looking up at me.

"I mean we can go and get some food since we didn't get to eat" I chuckle to myself.

"Yeah...sorry about that" he laughs while rubbing his head.

"No it's okay, it was fun, but I'm honestly starving so if you're ready we can go now?" I suggest.

"Yeah I'm ready, we can go" he says while standing up. I smile as I stand up with him, and grab my bag and start to walk out the door.

-

Once we get back we immediately dig in, since we both didn't get to eat earlier. All of that and no food even came out of it.

I look up at Harry and it's like he's in his own head. He's thinking about something that has him distracted. "Harry" I call for him, he snaps his head up looking at me "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay just thinking" he shakes his head looking back down at his food. Something is on his mind that he won't open up about.

"Harry" I stop eating and look at him with my eyebrow raised, signaling to him that I want to know what's on his mind.

He sighs and stops eating also "It's just...I've always wondered why you're so against relationships. I'm sorry if that's to personal, I've just always wanted to know" he answers.

I swallow hard, not really knowing how to reply "A lot of reasons. I just think it's pointless, all it does is get you hurt" I admit, letting out a small sigh.

"But if you fell for someone you could get hurt too" he says in a soft but curious tone.

"That's why I don't let myself" I clearly state.

"You can't control that. You can't control who you fall for or if you let yourself fall for them or not" he says with certainty in his voice.

"I can and I have. It's also easier when nobody falls for you in the first place. Love and relationships just aren't meant for people like me, simple as that" I reply flatly.

That's part of the truth. There's definitely more reasons but will I ever tell him them, no. He can't know me like that.

He just shakes his head "But you're okay with what we're doing?"

He leaves me speechless. How am I supposed to reply to that? I look down and start fiddling with my fingers as I sigh. "Did do" I simply say.

"What?" He's asks confused.