Chapter 75

Harry and I quickly ate the rest of our food in silence but I couldn't help but notice the smirk plastered on his face the entire time. I then decided to get up and use the restroom after we finished eating because I honestly couldn't stand staring at that expression on his face. I've been good about not letting him affect me these past few days but I have one weak moment when he catches me off guard and now he thinks he's wining. He's just so smug sometimes, and one of those times is right now.

I then walk out of the restaurant bathroom, pulling my dress down a bit as I walk back to our table. I see Harry getting out of his chair, it making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What are you doing?" I question him slowly.

"We're leaving. I paid for everything so now we can leave" he casually answers me as he pushes his chair in.

"You were supposed to wait for me to get back from the bathroom so we both could pay" I sigh as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Well I didn't. Bite me" he murmurs, the corner of his lip starting to curve up into a wide smirk. He chuckles at the flat expression on face before he reaches down, interlocking our fingers together as we begin to walk away from our table. "Now lets go home so I can show you what happens when you tease me for three days and I don't get what I want" he whispers lowly into my ear as we walk out of the restaurant.

I suck in a sharp breath at his words, feeling my stomach do a twirl. I can't help when a small smile twitches onto my lips though, and I can't even explain why. Maybe deep down I knew Harry would react like this and this is exactly what I wanted. I wanted the feeling of being in control for a few days but at the end of the day when it comes to him and only him, I like him being in control.

We both jump into the car before he quickly reverses out of the parking spot, now on our way back home. Harry leaves his hand resting on my thigh, rubbing small circles with his thumb as he keeps his left hand on the steering wheel. I feel him look over at me every once in awhile as I continue to look outside of my window, staying in complete silence as the radio softly plays through the car.

I then feel Harry begin to slowly slide his hand upwards, it making me let out a long sigh. "Harry" I speak up in a warning tone.

"What? I'm not doing anything" he quickly replies, making me look over at him, seeing him looking directly at the road in front of us.

"Right, so your hand just magically moved up on my thigh. It definitely wasn't you that did it" I sarcastically bite back.

"I definitely didn't" he mumbles, the smirk that's been on his face all night beginning to widen again. "You didn't tell me to stop though" he mutters as I feel his gaze burning into the side of my head, making me refuse to look at him. All I can focus on right now is how high his hand is on my thigh, it making me feel like I have a lump stuck in my throat, not allowing me to speak.

"You're going to get us into a car crash and we've been through that once before so I'd prefer if we didn't make it a second time" I blurt out.

He lets out a low and loud chuckle, the one that sounds very genuine. "We won't get into a car accident, I usually drive with one hand on the steering wheel anyways" he attempts to reassure me. I only hum in response as I shake my head side to side slightly, looking back out of the window. "You know I was really confused as to why you wore these with your dress but now that I know you're wearing lingerie, it makes sense" he admits as he runs his fingertips along the top of my thigh highs.

"Why are there straps attached?" he gasps as he pulls as them slightly, looking over at me with a confused expression. Small giggles escape my lips as I decide to keep my mouth closed. I'll let him try to figure that out on his own. "I guess I'll have to see when we get home" he shrugs his shoulders.