Chapter 25

Today has been amazing with Sage, I really missed hanging out with her. I've been so focused on myself and Harry and I that I barley spent any time with her. Anytime I try apologizing to her about it though, she tells me it's fine, and that we have all the time in the world to make up for it.

I do honestly believe that Sage and I will be friends until I'm on my deathbed, even then, she'll probably be right by my side, telling old embarrassing stories and making fun of me. We've been friends for so long and have been through so much together that I don't think anything can break us apart at this point.

"Hey, would you want to go and chill at your place for a bit?" I hear Sage speak up.

"Yeah sure, Harry will probably be there through" I answer, shrugging my shoulders.

Sage rolls her eyes as she picks up her bag "You know I'm not afraid of a little extra company" She replies. I grab my stuff to stand up with her, getting ready to leave.

"Wait so are y'all like living together?" Sage asks while walking a little ahead of me. I think she forgets since she's taller than me, she has longer legs than I do, so she can move faster than I can.

"I mean no we aren't, but he is at my place like all the time" I respond, making Sage furrow her eyebrows at me.

She slowly looks away from me "Okay" She drags out making my face fall as I raise my eyebrows at her.

She smiles as she raises her hands in defense "Nothing" she chuckles.

I sigh as I look away "You better stop picking on me or I will kick your ass" I tease her, as a small smile starts to appear on my face.

Sage snaps her head to face me, with a shocked look on her face. "We both know I could totally whoop your ass before you laid a hand on me" She says.

I raise my eyebrows while looking away "Kinky" I respond, then immediately slap my hand over my mouth realizing what I said. Sage looks at me with wide eyes before we both burst out laughing.

"Now that I know what your into..." Sage speaks before smacking my ass, making me let out a shriek in shock. Sage hunches over, putting her hands on her knees, letting out loud laughs.

I chuckle as I push her shoulder "I hate you" I breathe while shaking my head.

"Love you too" Sage replies, making me roll my eyes. I love that Sage and I can mess around and joke with each other without either of us getting offended, it's nice to have someone with the same humor as me.

I walk up to my car before turning around to face Sage "You know where my apartment is, so meet me there I guess" I speak up.

Sage nods in response while holding up the ok gesture on her hand. I wave at her before I hop in my car and drive away, as Sage follows right behind me.

-

When I pull into my apartment complex I notice Harry's car not there. I don't think much into it because he could of easily just parked somewhere else. I get out of my car and I see Sage also getting out of her car then walking towards me.

We walk into my apartment and it's completely silent and looks just how we left it. Harry isn't here. I look around the apartment slowly, with confusion spread all on my face that Sage ends up noticing

"By all of the silence and your face, I'm guessing Harry isn't here when you thought he would be" Sage speaks in a casual tone, while putting her stuff down.

I nod "Yeah, he said he went over to his place just to pick up clothes. I don't care it's not a big deal" I shrug, throwing myself down on the couch, looking back at Sage "More time for us to gossip" I say, with a warm smile on my face.