Chapter 54

Harry POV

I let out a long yawn, a small groan flying past my lips as I begin to stretch out. When my eyes slowly open, I see Leah laying next to me on her stomach with her cheek pressed against the pillow. I smile at the sight before I look down her body, noticing the blanket resting right above her butt, the only thing covering her bare upper body is her laying on her stomach. Her hair is sprawled out along the pillow and slightly falling over her face, while the golden morning sun peeking through the window shines on her face.

She looks like an angel.

I roll onto my side, moving very slowly to be sure I don't wake her up and rid that peaceful look on her face. I brush my fingers lightly on her face, moving the hair that has fallen onto her face behind her ear. I leave my hand on her cheek for a moment, caressing her cheek with my thumb, making her let out a small hum as she pushes her face into the pillow more. I let out a small chuckle under my breath while smiling at her before I move my hand off of her face. I then scoot myself down the bed, laying on my stomach as I rest my arm along her lower back, beginning to draw figure eights as my mind begins to run wild.

I have never loved someone or something nearly as much as I love her. I love her so much that it almost hurts, it feels like it could destroy me, like my heart can't handle it. She means the entire world to me and I'm sure I'd do anything for her. I want to protect her from ever being hurt and feeling sad but the scary thing is, I could do exactly that. It would pain me to ever hurt her but it's inevitable, it's what I do.

Just like the day we broke up, It hurt me to see her cry and to hear her tell me to leave but I just snapped. It's a part of myself I try convincing myself that is gone but just like Aiden has said, I'm bound to hurt her, it's what I do. I'm stuck with her though, she'll always be the one for me, even if I'm not the one for her, she'll always be the person I run back too.

Nobody could replace her and I don't think anyone could ever replicate the way I feel about her.

I can't stand seeing her cry, so I'll try to avoid making that happen at any cost. I want to make her happy and be the person she deserves. I promised her I would love her forever and always, but what I didn't tell her was that I want to be with her forever. I truly can't see a life without her, all that's there is darkness, and that is exactly what I'll be consumed by without her. I don't know what I'll do when we part and I go back to England, I just pray that she'll come with me.

I've thought about all of it, how it would be if she came. I know my mum and my sister would adore her and I feel like she'd love it there. She's talked about how she's always wanted to visit England and how she wants to travel, so I don't really understand why she doesn't just try. I would never expect her to come with me like I did before because now I understand how big of a commitment that is. At the end of the day, it's completely her choice.

I then hear Leah start to groan and move around, making me look up at her. Her eyelashes start to flutter before her piercing blue eyes meet mine. "What are you doing?" she murmurs in a groggy voice.

"I was tracing patterns on your back while waiting for you to wake up" I reply quietly as I continue my gentle actions on her lower back.

She furrows her eyebrows at me for a few moments before she slowly nods her head at me. "You could of woke me up if you wanted my attention" she speaks softly while rubbing her eyes.

I then scoot up towards her, putting my face right in front of hers. "I didn't want to disrupt your sleep, you looked really peaceful" I admit in a low voice.

She bites the inside of her cheek as she nods her head. "Do you know what time it is?" she questions me.

I lean over, grabbing my phone from the table, turning it on to see the time. "It's seven in the morning" I inform her before I put my phone back down, turning to look at her again.