Chapter 70

I feel everything around me freeze as I look at the man standing in front of me. The man who I haven't seen in six years. I man that I can barley even call my father because giving him that much credit is something he doesn't even deserve. The man who hurt me more than I can ever explain and the man I wished would of never come back into my life. The man I knew instantly was going to try and break me down just as he did when I was young, but I refuse to give him that satisfaction.

I swallow hard as I glare straight into his blue eyes. "What are you doing here?" I breathe, hearing my voice cracking and shaking more than I presumed it would.

He reaches his hand up, rubbing his facial hair on his chin before he crosses his arms over his chest. "What do you mean why am I here? I'm your father-"

"You are not my father" I spit venomously as I feel my eyes start to get watery. "Maybe biologically you are but calling yourself my father gives you too much credit because you've never been a good one. So don't ever call me your daughter again"

I keep my gaze locked with his cold eyes for a few moments before I look over to the woman standing next to him. My mother. I let out a dry laugh as I start to shake my head side to side. "You've always been such a weak and submissive woman so I can't say I'm surprised that your standing with him, once again. I just hope you remember he did the exact things to you that he did to me" I tell her, seeing no remorse in her face whatsoever. "Looking at you right now makes me sick because you had to of given him my address. Do you know how disgusting that makes you?" I whisper as I furrow my eyebrows at her.

I see her tense up at my words before she looks up at my father, probably wanting him to step in but as usual, he doesn't. "God I feel so stupid and pathetic" I begin, raising my voice, making her look back at me. "because for one split moment I had hope. I had hope that you had changed and you could be a better mother. I let you into my home and I opened myself up to you because maybe deep down I wanted a mother-" my voice cracks as tears start to fall onto my cheeks, making me quickly wipe them away. "So you don't love me as much as you claim you do because if you even loved me at all, you would have never sent him here"

I suck in a deep breath as I feel my soaked cheeks start to run down my neck but all I can focus on is my mother in front of me. "So I never want to see you again because every time I've tried giving you a chance, you've hurt me and I don't deserve that" I speak sternly as I sniffle through my nose before I look over at my father. "And as for you, crawl back into the ditch or hole you've been in for the past six years because I couldn't care less. Don't ever show your face in front of me again. You are such a vile and disgusting man and I hope you know that"

Both of them stare at me in silence for a few moments before my father goes to open my mouth but just as he does so, I feel a hand rest on my lower back and a tall presence come up behind me. "Is there a problem here?" Harry murmurs as he glares at the both of them. He then lowers his head, looking at my red and swollen eyes, his jaw immediately clenching as pity and sadness clouds his eyes before slight anger slowly takes over them.

"No um- they were just leaving" I clear my throat as I wipe underneath my eyes. "Leave now" I add, my voice coming out sharper than before.

"Leah just talk to me-" My father speaks up as he steps closer to me, making me immediately step back.

Harry instantly steps forward, getting much closer to my father. "I think she said to leave and if you don't listen to her, you'll have to deal with me and I won't be near as nice as she's being" he lowly states.

My father slowly moves his gaze up to Harry, him being a few inches taller than him. "Was that a threat?" he gasps as he tilts his head to the side.