Chapter 26

I feel like my brain had been blurred.

Everything was so blurry before, I didn't understand anything, or maybe I just didn't want too. I didn't want to understand my feelings for Harry because it scared me. I feel like it's been cleared up quite a bit now, but admitting it out loud is a whole other thing.

I then snap out of my daze when I hear Finn's voice "Hey, are you okay" He asks softly, putting his hand on my arm briefly in a comforting way.

"Yeah, sorry I was just in my own head" I laugh, looking away while rubbing my temples.

"I actually haven't seen you in awhile..." Finn speaks quietly, making me look up at him.

"I'm sorry, I've just had a lot going on-"

"It's Harry isn't it?" He asks, with a tone of voice I can't quite understand.

I furrow my eyebrows and blink in shock "Um yeah I guess, you say it like he's a problem" I let out a dry laugh.

He raises his eyebrows "No Leah- if it came off that way I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention. I just missed having a friend at work is all" He explains quickly.

I nod "Oh, it's okay don't worry about it" I chuckle, giving him a warm smile. I turn my head to see two guys coming through our door. I notice both of them are wearing mainly black. It actually reminds me a lot of Harry's style.

I walk up to the register, standing there waiting for them to walk up and order something. They look around for a moment before coming up in front of me. "Hi, what could I get for you?" I speak in a casual tone. The one with black hair looks me up and down with a disgusting smirk on his face, I nearly roll my eyes at him.

The one with lighter hair looks between his friend and me before clearing his throat "Just two large black coffees" He quickly blurts out.

I nod "That will be four dollars" I tell them, before the one with lighter hair grabs the money out of his pocket and hands it to me. "It'll be right up" I smile before going and making the coffee. I honestly don't get that great of vibe from them and I don't know why.

I walk over and notice the two of them whispering to each other. "Here you go" I say, while handing them their coffee. I go to turn around but I feel a hand put on top of mine, making me snap my head around.

The one with darker hair tilts his head at me "You know you're cute, so how about you give me that number of yours, and we can have some fun?" He suggests, raising his eyebrows, making his friend roll his eyes as if he's done this before.

I clear my throat, looking around before looking back at him "You know this may come to a surprise to you, but how about no" I reply with a firm tone of voice.

He raises his eyebrows before putting his hand in his heart "Ouch" He chuckles, smirking at me "What a shame" He shrugs, keeping the same expression on his face for a moment before his features harden again.

He walks away first before the other one follows after him, except when I think they are going to leave, they sit down at one of the tables. How lovely.

A older woman that was behind them, comes up in front of me, shaking her head "I'm so sorry they gave you all that trouble, someone needed to tell him no" She mumbles making me let out a small giggle

"What can I say, guys are trouble" I respond, making her nod her head.

"Ain't that the truth" She murmurs while looking through her purse. I then take her order and give her the things she wanted, before waking back to Finn.

"Is it just me or do those guys kind of look sketchy?" Finn blurts out, while staring at the two guys I just had to take an order from.

I nod my head slowly "Maybe they're drug dealers" I reply nonchalantly, making Finn snap his head towards me.