Chapter 78

I roll over to cuddle up to Harry, but the feeling of an empty bed beside me makes me slowly open my eyes as I feel around. I furrow my eyebrows as I gaze at the empty spot beside me before I slowly look around the room, seeing Harry nowhere in sight. I let out a long sigh as I get out of bed, walking towards the dresser with Harry's clothes in it. I grab out one of his shirts, quickly slipping it over my head, it ending about mid thigh.

I then begin to walk to the bedroom door, opening it before I walk out towards the living room and kitchen. Once I get closer, I hear Harry's speaking to someone but I have no idea who. One I come out from around the corner, I see Harry on the laptop on a video call with someone. "Oh Leah! Good morning" Harry exclaims as he turns towards me.

"Oh gosh Leah. I haven't seen her in ages" I hear a woman breathe over the video call. She has a very soothing british accent just like Harry's. It takes me a minute before it finally hits me.

It's his mom.

"Oh shit" I whisper to myself as I quickly reach up, trying to brush through my messy hair as I walk towards the laptop. "Hi" I speak softly as I sit down beside Harry. "I'm sorry I look the way I do, I just woke up and came out looking for Harry. I would of looked at least a bit decent if I knew you two were video chatting" I chuckle nervously.

"No worries hun. You look as stunning, if not more than the last time I saw you" she reassures me as she sends me a friendly smile. "So how have you been? I only ever hear of you from my son but never from you yourself" she asks me.

"I've been great. Harry has also been really amazing to me so that's helped. How are you? I know there's a quite a big time difference so I have no idea what time it is over there" I respond casually as I feel Harry gazing at me.

"I'm glad he's been good to you. And it's three in the afternoon over here. I've been quite good myself, thank you for asking darling" she smiles. "Oh Harry, remember to send me some pictures of you and Leah" she adds.

"But mom-" he drags out.

"Does he not want to send you pictures?" I gasp as I look between Anne and Harry.

"He's being stubborn about it and I have no clue why" she answers as she shrugs her shoulders

"Well if he won't send them to you, I have a ton that I could send to you if you want" I inform her in a gentle tone.

"Thank you Leah, that would be lovely. Harry over there must of forgotten to listen to people and do as he's told" she teases him as she raises her eyebrows.

"He doesn't listen to me either so I understand" I smirk, making Anne let out a small giggle as I see her look between us.

Harry's jaw drops slightly as he pinches my side. "I really can never have you two meet or else I'll be getting ganged up on all the time" he shakes his head in disapproval, the corner of his lips curving up into a small grin.

"Us women need to stick together. Am I right?" she replies.

"She's right Harry, I'm sorry" I speak softly as I look over at him, shrugging my shoulders slightly.

"Wow such betrayal from both of you" he mutters as he looks between Anne on the laptop screen and me. "Well mom, you can call me anytime but I'm probably going to go eat since I haven't already" he tells her.

"Okay! Hey Leah, thank you for making him so happy. I've never seen a smile last longer on his face and as his mother, it means the world to me" she breathes, making me send her a warm smile as I nod my head at her. "Well I'll leave you two alone now. Bye" she waves at the both of us.