Chapter 46

After a whole week of pain and sleeping alone, all of  that is finally gone.

When I woke up this morning next to Harry I was confused for a split second. After a few moments, everything came back to me from last night and it all made sense. I ended up deciding to get straight out of bed to go find something to eat. Once I step out of the bedroom and walk to the kitchen, I see strawberries all over the floor.

The fucking strawberries.

I end up throwing them away, before I decide to make a grilled cheese for breakfast. I've gotten so sick of pancakes these past two weeks, but I will never tell Harry that, he would kill me.

I pour myself some orange juice before I grab my food and sit at the table. Once I take a bite out of the grilled cheese, I throw my head back as I hum to myself. Why have I been eating pancakes when I could be eating these?

Harry would probably be so disappointed in me if I told him I was extremely tired of pancakes and that we should eat these more. Speaking of Harry, he stumbles out of the bedroom as he rubs his eyes, nearly tripping over his own feet.

"Good morning beautiful" I exclaim with a warm smile on my face.

He squints as he turns his head to look at me. "Why are you so chipper?" he questions with his eyebrows furrowed.

I shrug my shoulders as I lean forward to rest my chin in the palm of my hand. "No reason. Why are you so groggy?"

"Because I got about three hours of sleep and my body is sore as shit" he answers calmly.

I let out a long sigh as I lean back in my chair. "I can't feel pity for you, it's kind of your fault" I mutter before take a bite out of my grilled cheese.

Harry glares at me for a few moments before he starts to slowly walk towards the table. "Oh grilled cheese, something different" he speaks before he sits down in front of me. Maybe he was tired of pancakes too, that would definitely be a bit shocking.

Harry takes a bite out of his food before he snatches my orange juice off of the table, as he puts it to his lips, chugging it. Once he's done drinking it, he puts it back down on the table, only leaving a tiny amount left.

He gives me a small smile before he looks back down, continuing to eat his food. I furrow my eyes at him as I shake my head side to side. "You're an asshole" I let out a dry laugh as I get up, grabbing my cup to go get more.

Once I come back to the table with a refilled glass, I notice how Harry sits there with a small smirk on his face. "You couldn't get me any?" he mumbles.

What game is he playing?

"No, you can get your own though" I answer, giving him a forced smile before I go back to eating.

"Wow feisty one you are in the mornings" he drags out, letting out a chuckle under his breath.

"Annoying one you are in the mornings" I bite back. Harry raises his eyebrows at me as he tugs on his bottom lip with his teeth.

We then eat in silence for the rest of the time, as Harry continues to have a smirk plastered on his face. Once I get done with eating, I grab my plate and walk to the sink, beginning to clean it off.

I then feel two arms wrap around my stomach as Harry rests his chin on my shoulder. "You know I'm kidding right?" he murmurs.

"I do" I drag out as I finish cleaning off my dish. I turn off the water before I turn around to face him. "I'm kidding also, you're not an asshole" I add, sending him a small smile. When I think he's about to kiss me, I slide out of his grip as I begin to walk off.