Chapter 93

I let out a loud groan as I roll onto my side, barley even having enough energy to turn my body. I open my eyes slightly, the bright sun blinding me, making me quickly scrunch my eyes closed as I pull the blanket over my head, letting out a long sigh. Today we have to pack up and board the plane back to Oregon.

I really did love it here and I had so much fun but I have to admit that I do miss the apartment and Harry. I didn't talk to him after I had the phone call with him after the random guy danced with me. Everything after that phone call I really can't remember. It's just black. I'm now starting to feel the aftermath of me being extremely wasted yesterday.

I can't believe I confessed what I did to him. I haven't even thought about that incident in years. I guess what happened at the carnival yesterday with that random man just might of triggered something. I've had that happen to me after the incident though. Men coming up and touching you without consent. Maybe because of how drunk I was last night I just let it slip out. I'm not mad that he knows or anything it's just something I don't like talking about. I didn't like talking about my abusive father either but Harry made me feel okay with telling him about it and I'm glad I did.

I'm glad that I was able to get some of that off of my chest and feel comfortable talking about it with someone. It was horrible when I had my nightmares but I never told Harry what they were about. It was just a certain kind of weight that pulled me down and I could never let go of. It was something that haunted me. So being able to open up and tell him who it was about and what happened really helped and I'm lucky enough that he's an amazing listener and comforted me through all of it.

So maybe talking to Harry about the incident that I confessed to him yesterday would help. It could help me get some of it off of my shoulders and finally be able to open up about it to him just as I did with everything with my father. I don't know if I'll have the strength or courage to bring it up first though. If he brings it up because he's worried or wants to let me know that I can talk to him about it then I'll tell him about it.

I then hear a knock come from my hotel room door, the sound making me quickly pull the sheets off of my head. I let out a loud sigh before I swing my feet off of the bed and walk towards the door. When I open it, I see Sage standing outside with a water bottle in her hand. "I brought you some medicine since I'm pretty sure your head is hurting like a bitch" she blurts out.

"Yeah it is. You can come in if you want" I suggest, letting out a small laugh. Sage then walks past me and into the room, making me close the door behind her. I walk behind her as we both sit down on the bed. She then holds out the water bottle and the few pills in her hands. "Thank you" I drag out, sending her a small smile before I toss the medicine into my mouth, swallowing it with some water.

"So what happened yesterday when you disappeared at the concert?"she asks me in a casual tone.

"I just needed a second to myself. I told you that" I shrug my shoulders.

Sage tilts her head to the side at me, her eyebrows raised. "Okay but what else happened? Did you really think I would believe that?" she mutters.

I let out a small sigh, swallowing hard as I glance down at the bed. "When I was dancing, some guy came up behind me and stared dancing with me. I thought it was you or one of the girls so continued to dance with him until he grabbed my hips and pulled me against him. That's when I realized it wasn't one of you guys" I inform her.

"Leah I'm so sorry-"

"It's fine honestly. Those things happen" I interrupt her.

"Just because they happen doesn't mean that they're okay. He still touched you without your consent and I'm really sorry" she whispers, a sad expression on her face.