Chapter 90

"You didn't tell us your boyfriend was a total British hunk!" Violet exclaims as she looks through her still packed suitcase, trying to find something to wear.

"I didn't even know you had a boyfriend" Lynna speaks up as she snaps her head towards me, raising her eyebrows.

"Exactly" Violet sighs.

"I completely forgot that y'all didn't know honestly" I chuckle.

After a little over two hours on the plane, we finally landed in Las Vegas last night. We decided since it was already really late, we would spend the rest of the night settling into our hotel rooms and getting a good nights sleep for the upcoming four days. Today Violet and Lynna are going on and on about how I didn't tell them about Harry and how hot he is. There's no deep reason why I didn't tell them it's just honestly because I forgot.

"Seeing y'all two together made my jaw drop. It made me realize exactly why I'm bisexual" Violet smirks, her comment making a loud laugh tear through my lips as I shake my head side to side at her. "I promise I won't take your man or anything. If anything, he should worry about me stealing you" she winks.

I then nudge her shoulder slightly, small giggles escaping my lips. Violet has always been one that's like a flirty kind of best friend. She's one that would have everyone questioning if you two are together because she's very cuddly and flirty. I don't mind it though. I think it's sweet. "I'm very straight so I think that's highly unlikely" I respond casually as I sit down on her bed.

"I know. Have you ever tried anything with a girl?" she questions me, making me slowly shake my head side to side in response. "What! Really? Never?" she gasps

"I know. You would think with all the crazy shit I did and the person I was a few years back, I would of tried it but I haven't. I've never been interested in it" I shrug my shoulders. "Now I have kissed a girl but only because it was a dare" I confess.

"I would of thought you would have honestly. You seem to be very open" Violet mumbles.

"I've been told that before. I mean there could always be that one girl that I could possibly end up falling in love with. I'm just not really romantically or sexually attracted to them. Plus I'm pretty sure Harry is it for me so I won't even be able to see if that ever happens" I tell her.

"He's it for you huh" Violet hums, a wide grin on her face "Are we going to have to plan another bachelorette party here soon?" she teases.

I let out a breathy laugh as I run my fingers through my hair. "Oh no. He leaves in about two weeks and it's way to early in our relationship for that so thankfully y'all don't have to worry about that" I nervously chuckle.

"What do you mean he leaves?" Violet asks as she stops what she's doing to look towards me, her eyebrows furrowed.

"He goes back to England in two weeks" I answer her casually.

"And you plan to do what?"

"I'm going to stay here" I state.

Violet's eyes go wide as she quickly glances over at Lynna, Lynna having the same shocked expression on her face. "Did she really just say that?" Violet whispers.

"I think she did" Lynna mutters as she shakes her head in disapproval.

"Leah are you insane?" Violet spits, her voice making me quickly look back at her. "You just said you think he's it for you, meaning you must be really in love with him. You're going to give all of that up in two weeks?"

"It's much more complicated than that" I huff.

"Is it though?" Lynna speaks up. "Come on Leah. What's really stopping you?"