Chapter 50

After Harry and I woke up, we ate breakfast then not soon after, we got dressed then left the lake house. Sage ended up calling us saying that her brother Mason and his kids were in town, and that she thought it would be cool if Harry and him met up again. Harry has been in a pretty good mood today, it's almost as if everything went back to normal.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the slightest bit suspicious on how calm he is today. Maybe with everything that happened in the hot tub yesterday, he's way less tense and maybe he will even forget what I did to him.

At least that's what I'm hoping.

When I did that to Harry, I didn't really think about what the consequences might of been. I don't really regret it yet, I'm just more of scared on what Harry will do to get me back, because knowing him, It'll be much worse than what I did to him. So far though, today it looks like I'm in the clear.

"So do you know when Sage and the rest of them will be over?" I hear Harry speak, making me come out of my own head and turn my attention towards him.

"She said like three and its only two, so we have about another hour till they come" I inform him, making him nod his head in response.

When I try to get up from the couch, he pulls me back down before he pins me down on my back as he hovers above me. "So that means..." he mutters as he dips his head down into he crook of my neck, pressing a gentle kiss there.

I let out a long sigh before I roughly grab his hair, yanking his head up to look at me. I lean up, letting my lips brush his slightly as my breath fans his lips. "No" I whisper before I push him back and slide out from underneath him.

"You can't resist me forever you know" I hear him mumble, making me turn around and look at him, a small smirk playing on my face.

"I usually can't resist you but then once you open your mouth-" I pause as I put my finger in my mouth, pretending to gag.

"Really?" he speaks slowly as he gets up from the couch, beginning to walk towards me. "Because if I remember correctly, you really enjoyed it on my birthday" he murmurs.

I furrow my eyebrows for a moment, not remembering what he's talking about until it finally hits me, making my eyes widen. He's talking about the night that he put wrist restrains on me.

That was definitely a eventful night.

"No I didn't" the lie flies past my lips.

Harry raises his eyebrows like he doesn't believe me as he lets lout a loud chuckle. "Oh my god you touched yourself while thinking of me" he mimics me from that night in a dramatic high pitch voice.

My jaw goes slack before I smack his shoulder, then put my head in my hands, starting to feel embarrassed. "It's not like you even did that anyway-"

"I sure as hell did" he interrupts me, making me snap my head up to look at him.

My mouth stays hung open slightly as I shake my head slowly. "In my shower?" I question him in a higher pitch voice as I point to the bathroom.

"In your shower" he speaks in a low voice as he nods his head.

I scrunch my nose in disgust as I shake my head side to side. "That's disgusting" I mutter under my breath, a small smile beginning to creep onto my face.

He smiles at me before he walks closer to me, putting his hands on my waist. "You didn't think that when I first told you" he drags out.

"Whatever" I mumble before I grab the nape of his neck, pulling him in to put his lips on mine. I feel Harry chuckle lightly before he roughly pulls me into him, making my back arch slightly as I smile into the kiss. I then hear a knock on the door, making me instantly break away from the kiss, letting out a small sigh before I walk to the door.