Chapter 48

I wake up to loud sounds coming from the kitchen and the sun shinning directly in my face. I rub my eyes as I begin to slowly sit up, trying to adjust my eyes to the bright light coming through the window. I stretch a bit before I then put my feet on the ground, beginning to walk out of the bedroom.

My feet lightly pat against the ground as I walk towards the kitchen, hearing noise coming from there. Once I come around the corner, I see Harry flipping something in a pan as he stirs something in another. He stands there in only his black boxers as he shuffles between one pan and the other.

I lean my shoulder against the wall, admiring him from afar. I've always been so captivated by Harry's beauty, even when he does nothing. He can be simply just standing there and I'm so in awe of him. Maybe being in love does that to me, but I think even before I was in love with him, I felt the same way.

I can't even imagine a life not loving him.

I know there was a point in time when I didn't, and there was even a point in time when he wasn't even in my life, but I just can't imagine my life without him anymore.

Without him I'd be lost.

I don't even know the person I'd be without him, and I sure as hell don't like thinking about it. I probably would of broken by now and gotten back into all the bad shit I used to be into. I know how Nick tells me that I saved Harry but this truth is, he's completely saved me.

A small smile creeps onto my face as I lift myself off of the wall as I begin to walk towards him. I then slowly slide my arms around his stomach, resting my chin on his shoulder, making him let out a long sigh. "Good morning my love" he murmurs, making my stomach do a small twirl.

"Morning" I whisper, before I turn my head, starting to press small gentle kisses along his neck, hearing him hum in response.

"You know I'm trying to cook and you're being very distracting" he blurts out

I slowly take my hands off of him as I take my head off of his shoulder. "Okay well I'll leave you alone then-"

He quickly puts his spatula down as he grabs my hands, putting them back around his body. "No, I never said you had to leave" he speaks slowly.

The corner of my lip starts to turn up into a small smirk as I rest I head back on his shoulder. I let out a small chuckle as he begins to sway side to side slightly, making me instinctively sway with him. "So I see your not making pancakes. Are you like anti pancakes now?"

He lets out a loud laugh as he shakes his head. "I'm not anti pancakes, we just had them all the time so I wanted something different. Which is why we're having eggs and bacon" he replies in a causal tone.

"Well it smells great" I mutter before I slide my hands off of his stomach as I reach into a drawer, grabbing out a spoon. Once I turn back towards Harry, I see him him looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm helping and I don't care what you say" I tell him sternly.

I then start to stir the eggs, beginning to make scrambled eggs. "Leah it's fine. I honestly wanted to make you breakfast in bed but you woke up" he responds, letting out a small sigh.

"Do you know how many times I've tried making you breakfast without you waking up first? We might as well give up on that idea because it never works" I speak, letting out a loud laugh as I shake my head.

"I refuse to give up on it, because I want to be cliché and make you breakfast in bed. One day I will, and it will be the most amazing thing you've ever had" he smirks at me.

I roll my eyes at him as I slowly nod my head. "Okay sure" I drag out, making a wide smile appear on his face. "You know what would of been great with this? Strawberries" I blurt out.