Chapter 66

"Harry you ass!" Sage yells as her jaw hangs wide open.

Sage thought it would be nice if her and Zoe came over to hang out with us today. When she came over, we decided to play some board games and when I brought out UNO I knew it was going to be a not so nice game. Sage has always been very competitive in every aspect and will do whatever she can to not lose. Harry has basically been kicking her ass at this game and keeps making her pick up cars which obviously, doesn't go over so well with her.

"That time I swear I had to! It was the only blue card I had" he exclaims as he holds his hands up in the air in defense. He looks over at me with scared wide eyes as he glances between Sage and I, basically asking for my help. All I do is shrug my shoulders at him while letting out a small chuckle under my breath.

"Sage don't be a little bitch and just go" I laugh as I nod my head at her.

"Leah I will so kick your ass at this game, as well as Harry's" she mumbles as she starts to look through her cards, sorting them out as well.

"You can't because I'm not directly next to you" I whisper as the corner of my lip twitches up into a small smirk.

"So you think" she spits before she slaps down another plus four card on the table. She slowly raises her eyes to meet mine, a smug look on her face as she narrows her eyes at me.

When I look over at Zoe, she gives me a sympathetic look before she hesitantly puts down a plus four card as well. I let out a long sigh as I look at the cards in my hands, shaking my head side to side, pretending to be upset by her move. I glance over at Harry, a smirk creeping onto my face before I also but down a plus four card. Now there's three plus four cards on top of one another, meaning if Harry doesn't have one, he has to pick up twelve cards.

"Leah" he drags out lowly as his jaw goes slack. He licks his lips before he reaches forward, starting to grab cards from the pile. "You guys are lucky I didn't have one and I ran out" he murmurs as he shakes his head.

"Leah I love you again. No ass kicking for you anymore" she giggles as she reaches forward, holding her clenched fist out in front of me.

I let out a loud laugh before I bump my fist with hers, then grab my last card in my hand. "Oh shit! UNO" I shout as I hold my card against my chest.

"When did that happen?" I hear Harry ask quietly beside me, making me shrug my shoulders at him innocently. All of them still have quite a bit of cards in their hands, especially Harry considering he just had to pick up twelve.

Such amateurs.

We go back around the table, nobody putting down a plus two or four card surprisingly. When it comes back to being my turn, everyone immediately turns to look my way. My flat expression slowly gets replaced with yet another smirk as I put down my last card, it being a wild card. "Well I guess I'm done. Aren't I?"I mutter as I look at all of them.  "Y'all can definitely continue though. I have to say, I'm quite interested to see if Harry will kick your ass some more Sage" I speak in her direction.

"You know what Leah, I'm going to prove you wrong now that you said that" she bites back as she glares at me. It's quite fun testing Sage's patience when it comes to something she's competitive about.

"Great well ignore me, I'll just be observing" I announce as I begin to stand up to walk to the kitchen.

When I go to brush past them, Harry's grabs my wrist, making turn to look at him. "Where are you going?" he questions me softly.

"I'm going to get some water. Do you want any?" I ask him as I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"No I'm good" he answers me, shaking his head side to side.