Chapter 24

"What are we even doing" I ask Sage, while looking out of the car window, then back at her.

"You'll see" She replies, smirking. I have no idea what Sage's plan is but I don't know if I'm ready to find out. She then pulls into a mall parking lot, and starts wiggling in her seat in excitement.

I chuckle at her "So shopping?" I speak in a casual tone.

She narrows her eyes at me, still keeping a smile on her face "Well don't sound too excited now" She teases. I roll my eyes at her while stepping out of the car with her.

We get into the mall and there's people everywhere and it's loud. My worst nightmare

Sage nearly screams and start to skip over to a store. I jog after her and look up at the store we are in front of and it's Victoria Secret. I let out a loud sigh at the sight.

"Relax" Sage says while hitting my shoulder "I'm buying you a few things today and I don't care what you say" She sternly says.

I furrow my eyebrows at her "Absolutely not, it's not even like there's a special occasion and even then, I wouldn't let you" I reply, while crossing my arms over my chest.

She rolls her eyes, and then puts her hands on my shoulders and looks me directly in my eyes "I'm buying you at least one thing then, and there is a special occasion" She starts to smirk "You have a boyfriend" She drags out then hip bumps me.

"Shut up" I mumble while looking away, trying to hide the smile starting to form on my lips. "So why here out of all of the stores?" I raise my eyebrows.

She looks around for a moment before looking back at me "Lingerie duh" She answers, grabbing onto my hand to lead me into the store.

I nearly choke on my own saliva when those words leave her lips. I've never bought lingerie, nor have i ever cared about it. I stop in my tracks "Nope, not happening" I shake my head.

Sage lets out a loud sigh "Leah you are twenty three years old and you're scared of buying lingerie?" She questions, while tilting her head to the side.

"It's not that I'm scared, I just don't understand why I need it" I admit, shrugging.

She raises her eyebrows at me, and crosses her arms over her chest. "Because you can wear it for yourself to feel good, and plus Harry would enjoy it"

I sigh slowly thinking about what Sage just said. I guess buying one piece of lingerie can't hurt. "Fine, let's go before I regret it" I chuckle.

We walk over to the lingerie section and I immediately suck in a sharp breath over everything displayed. There's no way I can wear majority of this stuff.

Sage notices the scared look on my face "Listen, you've never done this before so you don't have to start off with something crazy. Just start off with something small that you're comfortable with okay?" Sage speaks with a comforting tone.

I nod my head as I walk past all of the crazy, complex looking pieces. All I can think about is how people even get into majority of these things.

"Remember this is mainly for you, for you to feel sexy in your own skin, so it's about what you like" Sage says while coming up next to me to look at what is in front of us. She catches me lingering my eyes on two pieces.

"Do you like these?" She asks while picking the two of them up and holding them in front of her. The first one is a one piece, and it's extremely lacy and is very low cut. The second one has a plunging neckline and is also really lacy but it's a two piece. You just slip it over your underwear, which already sounds much better then all of the other pieces that looks like something I'd get tangled in.