Chapter 37

I start to feel hair tickle my chin and jaw, making me stir in my sleep. I let out a long yawn, while rubbing my eyes, then opening them. When I open my eyes I notice a head of curly hair laying on my chest. Harry.

I look down at him as he lets out small snores through his pink lips. I then start to run my fingers through his hair, making him let out a long breath, then nuzzle his head more into my chest. I look down at him, admiring his beauty from above.

Everything Harry said yesterday still has me tongue tied. When he started to break down and cry, all I wanted to do is hold him forever and never let go. I can't even imagine going though that kind of pain, let alone going through it alone.

It breaks my heart knowing that Harry still carries that pain with him everyday. I wish I could just take his pain away and put it on my shoulders and carry it, at least for a little while.

I reach over and grab my phone from the nightstand, then turn it on and notice it's ten in the morning. I put my phone down next to me, before I put my hand back into Harry's hair, running my fingers though the curly strands.

He lets out a deep groan then moves completely on top of me, wrapping is arms around my waist, with his head still resting on my chest. His whole body lays between my legs, as he's still fast asleep on my chest.

I freeze for a moment, as I furrow my eyebrows at him. I should get up and start my day, but with Harry's grip on my waist, I don't know if I'll be able too.

I let out a small sigh, as I reach down and grab Harry's wrist, gently trying to pry it off of me. It doesn't work. I then try to scoot myself off of him, but he lets out a loud whine before gripping onto me tighter.

What a baby.

I throw my arms down to my sides, as I start to shake my head. He's like a literal child holding onto his teddy bear for dear life. It's cute, except I really want to get out of bed and start moving.

As I'm in my own head, I hear Harry let out a very quiet sound from the back of his throat, almost like a chuckle. I then feel his lips come in contact with my sides, making me snap back into reality and look down at him.

He lifts his head to look at me, making me tilt my head at him. He has a bright smile on his face, considering everything that happened yesterday, I didn't think that would be the case.

"You were awake the whole time weren't you?" I speak up, as I raise my eyebrows at him.

The corner of his lip start to curve up into a small smirk "I woke up when you tried to remove my arm from around you" he answers in his hoarse and raspy morning voice.

He then slowly start to crawl up towards me, as I watch him in confusion. He brings his face right above mine, then lowers his face, his lips nearly brushing mine. "Maybe be more gentle next time" he mumbles.

He dips his head down and attaches his lips to my neck, making me suck in a sharp breath. I feel him smirk into my skin as he moves his way down.

"Harry what are you doing?" I drag out, getting his attention immediately.

He raises his eyes to meet mine "I'm not doing anything" he smirks before looking back down. He abruptly raises my leg, then presses small kisses to the spot right above my knee.

I hold my breath as I watch him start to kiss higher up my thigh, making my heart race start to pick up. When he looks back up at me, I give him a fake smile before I suddenly put the back of my ankle on the nape of his neck, pulling me up to me.

Before he can even speak a single word, I flip us over, then sit on his lap, straddling him. I can feel his extremely hard bulge underneath me, making me roll my eyes. I look down at him with a serious face, as I shake my head at him. "Do you like snort viagra?" I blurt out.