Chapter 15

I somehow nearly got lost trying to find my way back, I don't even think that's really possible but of course I managed to do that.

I see Sage and Zoe sitting down eating and talking, so I take a quick look behind me to see if Harry followed after me, but he didn't. So I just decide to go and sit with Sage and Zoe.

"Hey where were you?" Sage questions in a casual tone but with slight curiosity.

"I just went to the restroom, I also think Harry just went too"I respond.

"Oh okay, well do you want anything to eat?"

"No I'm good" I answer, giving her a small smile. As I say that Harry comes back and sits down next to me.

"Welcome back" I tease Harry, raising my eyebrows at him.

"It's a pleasure" he sarcastically replies back.

"Well if y'all are ready we can leave?" Zoe speaks up. I look over at Harry then back to Zoe.

"I mean I am if y'all are" I say, shrugging.

"We all look a little done with today, so I am" Sage responds.

Honestly I am too, I just want to go back home and relax in my comfy clothes. I look over at Harry and he nods at me, signaling he's ready to go back.

"Okay then I guess we'll leave. It's been really fun today y'all, I learned how to finally skate, who would have thought" I laugh, making Zoe and Sage chuckle.

"Yeah knowing your clumsy ass I'm surprised you made it out without a wheelchair" Sage says giggling.

Honestly I'm pretty impressed over that too.

"Yeah honestly same. We should do this again sometime" I say genuinely, while grabbing my things and getting up.

"Yeah for sure!" Sage says, while both of them yell bye to me, I wave in response.

I practically throw myself in the car, somehow exhausted with the small amount of activity I did today. Don't get me wrong, I stay pretty fit, I'm just a little dramatic, and get tired quite easily.

We've been in the car for ten minutes and Harry hasn't spoken a word. It's not awkward tension, but it's definitely tension.

There's no way he can be mad at what happened earlier. He's either frustrated or he's playing some game with me where he won't talk. Both of them being very possible.

-

We get back to my place and Harry still hasn't spoken a single word, he came in and threw himself on the couch and went on his phone. I'm actually starting to get really confused.

I walk over to him and sit down on the coffee table right in front of him, but he doesn't make eye contact with me. He has to be purposely ignoring me. I poke his knee and still nothing.

"Silent game huh?" I speak up.

There's not a single sign of him listening to me, it's seriously like he's deaf. He doesn't move a muscle. I push myself off the coffee table and crouch between his legs, trying to meet eye contact with him since he's looking down.

I rest my hands on his thighs "Harry" I drag out. He just sits there like a statue.

What in the actual fuck?

I grab his chin trying to get him to look at me, he resists at first but then looks at me with this blank stare, almost like he's not even there. My eyes go wide as I lightly chuckle to myself. He's really going for this whole silent thing.