Chapter 17

Today has been a great day. Harry and I haven't really done much at all, we just sat around relaxing and talking. I'm so comfortable when I'm around him, it's also great not being alone all the time, so he tends to keep me company.

"Leah can you come here for a minute" I hear Harry yell from inside of the bathroom. I have no idea why he went in there, or why he needs me.

I get out from underneath my warm covers and walk to the door, knocking on it signaling I'm coming in. When I open the door, Harry turns to me with almost a nervous smile on his face.

"What did you call me for?" I ask him with my eyebrows furrowed.

He smiles then looks down at his wrist and starts twisting a hair tie that is wrapped around his wrist. He then looks back up at me "Can you um- help me tie up my hair, it won't all go up" He mumbles.

I keep my eyebrows furrowed trying to understand why he's being so shy and nervous about it, but then it turns into a big smile. I nod at him, then I hop onto the bathroom counter so I can actually reach his head.

He stands between my legs, with his hands surprisingly just next to my legs. I grab his hair tie from him and start to grab a few pieces.

Harry's hair isn't extremely long, which means not all of it is going to go up, and I don't know if he understands that's how it is, I think he thinks he's just not good at it.

So I end up putting his hair up in a half up half down bun, because the bottom part is to short to go up. It actually looks really cute on him.

"Your hair is to short for it all to go up, but do you like it?" I speak up, leaning over so he can see himself in the mirror.

He just stares at himself for a moment, before lightly hitting the bun on the back of his head, making a smile appear on his face. I raise my eyebrows at him once he looks my way again.

"I like it" He admits. Even if Harry said he didn't, he would be lying because the reaction on his face was so precious and obviously showed he liked it.

I wrap my arms around his neck, tilting my head and smiling at him "So are you going to start maybe wearing your hair like this more often?"

"Depends, do you like it?" He asks, while putting his hands right above my knees.

"It's your hair, it doesn't matter what I think" I reply seriously. He rolls his eyes and sighs at me.

"Yes I think I may wear it like this every once in awhile" He says, looking at himself in the mirror once more.

I reach my hand up and play with the bottom pieces that got left out of the bun "I think it looks really cute" I tell him truthfully.

His eyes meet mine again and a huge grin appears on his face. He grabs my face and presses a gentle kiss on my lips, then soon after pulling away "Thank you" He quietly replies.

Still sitting on the bathroom counter, I wrap my legs around him bringing him closer to me. I cup his face then lean forward, my lips so close to his that I can feel his small breaths tickling my lips. I look at his lips then back at his eyes, seeing something different in them then usual. I bite my lip then smash my lips into his. He immediately grabs my waist pulling me closer to him.

I tease his top lip with my tongue, he allows entrance as I then caress my tongue with his. He runs his hands up and down my upper thigh, as we both start heaving out of our noses.

I reach to put my hands in his hair but I forget I just put his hair up. Before I can do anything Harry moves his lips down to my neck, attacking there in a needy way, making me arch my back.