Chapter 35

Harry stands there, completely frozen and silent, with his eyes widened and his lips parted slightly. He keeps that expression on his face for a few moments before his face falls, showing me that he's now angry. He's angry at me for coming.

I break away from his strong gaze, then look down at the two men sitting in front of him. One of them has a smirk plastered across their face, and the other man just shakes his head.

I nod my head then start to walk forward, sliding out a chair and sitting in it. "Excuse my interruption, but no need to get silent on my account" I speak up, while leaning my elbows on the table.

None of them speak a single word. They stay silent and just continue to look back and forth at each other. They all look like they are in complete shock that I came and interrupted them like that.

"Okay since none of y'all want to speak, I'll start," I pause, looking over to Harry "what the fuck is going on?" I ask, my voice sharper than before.

When Harry doesn't reply, I hear someone chuckle, making my head snap towards them. "Since Harry has his tongue tied, let me introduce myself. I'm Aiden" the man with the darker hair speaks. Aiden...why does that name sounds familiar.

I realize he has a British accent, just like Harry. Maybe they knew each other when Harry was back in England?

He then reaches his hand out, wanting me to shake it. I look down at his hand, then right back up at his eyes, not moving a muscle. The corner of his lip turns up into a wide smirk, as he raises his eyebrows.

"Ouch" he says, while looking me up and down, making me shift uncomfortably in my seat.

Then it hits me, Aiden, he's the one that came into the coffee shop awhile back and asked for my number. Aiden and....Nick.

"Why do you look so shocked?" Aiden questions, tilting his head to the side.

I look over at Harry, noticing how tense he looks, he looks like he's on the edge of exploding. What I will say will definitely piss him off, but it will get him to start taking.

I look back over at Aiden "You came into the cafe not to long ago when I was working, and asked for my number, saying we could have some fun" I answer.

Harry forcefully slides his chair back, jumping up and grabbing onto Aiden's color "You did what?!" Harry shouts.

Aiden holds his hands up in defense "Look mate if I knew she was yours I wouldn't have messed with her," he pauses, his face slowly turning up into a smirk again "maybe" he adds.

Harry growls under his breath, before letting go of the collar of his shirt, pushing him back some. He then turns to me, shaking his head. "You didn't think about telling me this?" he barks.

"Maybe if I knew that they were the secret that you were keeping from me, I would of told you, but it's not even important anyways" I reply, shrugging my shoulders slightly.

"It's important to me" he raises his voice, before he throws himself down in the chair, starting to rub his temples "You have no idea what you just got yourself into Leah" he mumbles.

I hear Aiden let out a laugh "Christ you're going to make her think we're like murders or some shit" he shakes his head, then rolls his eyes. He leans forward on the table "We aren't murders I swear, it's just Harry a bit dramatic, as you would know" he smirks.

I furrow my eyebrows at him "Do you think I like you? I don't, I'm just waiting for someone to tell me what the fuck this is" I respond, waving my hands between the three of them.

Aiden looks between Harry and Nick, as they stay completely silent while looking down at the floor. "We're friends" Aiden replies.

I let out a dry laugh, throwing myself back into the chair "Like hell you are" I shake my head.