Chapter 42

"I can't believe you're making me do this"

I quickly turn to Harry, putting my pointer finger in the air. "I'm not making you do this, if you honestly don't want to see Nick then that's fine" I shrug my shoulders.

He lets out a long sigh as he rolls his eyes, before he begins to walk towards me slowly. He puts his hands on my hips, as he lifts his head up to look at me. "I'm not thrilled about it but I probably should talk to him shouldn't I? To just get it over with because hell, it has to happen eventually" he replies.

"Look that's a better attitude- oh shit I just remembered I need to text Nick that you said okay to meeting him" I blurt out, as I walk away to grab my phone.

"I had no idea you had Nick's number" I hear him speak slightly more stern than before.

I let out a long sigh as I turn around and move my gaze back to his. "I told him I'd text him if you were okay with talking to him, nothing more than that" I respond flatly.

He nods his head slowly before he holds his hands up in defense. "Okay, I promise I won't be that jealous boyfriend" he speaks, before he rolls his eyes. I can't help but let a chuckle quickly slip though my lips, making me slap my hand over my mouth. "What?" he questions me.

I bite my bottom lip, trying to hide the wide grin on my face, as I slowly walk towards him. I cup his face in my hands as I gaze at him for a few moments, making his furrow his eyebrows at me. "I love you dearly, I do, but aren't you kind of that boyfriend? I mean you scared the living shit out of Finn that one day because he tickled my sides-"

"Don't even start with that" he interrupts me in a low voice as he shakes his head side to side.

"See, you are a bit jealous but it's fine, I still love you just the same" I reply in a higher pitch voice, before I tap the tip of his nose slightly.

He lets out a loud huff before he meets his gaze with mine again. "I was only really jealous then because I liked you but I didn't know if you felt the same for me. I wanted you for myself so the thought that someone else could take you frustrated me" he admits, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "Now I'm not worried about that because you're mine"

I swallow hard, the wide grin still appearing on my face as I begin to nod my head slowly at him. "So I'm yours as you are mine?" I mumble.

He looks down, a smirk coming onto his face before he looks back up at me. He grips onto my hips, pulling me into him. "I am yours, as you are mine. Only you, forever and always" he murmurs.

I exhale deeply as I throw my head back, pushing my hair out of my face as I wrap my arms around Harry's neck. He then brings his hand up, pushing my hair behind my ear, making a warm smile appear on my face. I grab the nape of his neck, pulling his face closer to mine, closing the gap between our lips. He immediately kisses me back, pulling me into him tighter as I completely melt into him. Our lips move in sync, our rhythm staying slow.

After a few moments I pull away, keeping my eyes closed for a few seconds after. Once I open my eyes, I see his big green eyes staring back at me, with an expression that makes my knees nearly go weak. "Forever and always huh?" I speak up quietly.

He furrows his eyebrows at me, and tilts his head at me slightly. "Is that okay with you?" he smirks.

The corner of my lip starts to curve up into a small smirk, as I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, I mean that's a long time, maybe a contract should be involved" I tease him.