Chapter 9

I start to wake up and I go to my nightstand to check the time on my phone. It's 9:00 in the morning. As I go to put my phone down I feel an arm around me tighten.

I look around my shoulder and I see Harry holding onto my waist. I guess while we were sleeping he decided to spoon me. I just let out a sigh and lay back down, not wanting to wake him up. Once I lay down, he moves closer to me and puts his lips nearly on my neck.

I don't know if he's awake and purposely doing this or he's actually asleep. I just stay still for a moment not knowing what to do. I feel Harry kiss my neck so I immediately freeze. There's no way he's not awake.

"Morning" he says in his deep raspy morning voice.

"Morning" I pause "You know I kind of need to use the bathroom" I say hesitantly.

"Well then go" he adds, kind of confused.

"Um" I clear my throat "You have me trapped" he has such a strong grip on me like I actually could of be trapped.

"Oh sorry about that" he apologizes while taking his arm off of me. Once it's off I realize I kind of want it back, but i need to use the bathroom now before I pee myself.

I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and almost vomit with how gross I look. I open the door just to peek at Harry to see what he's doing and he's not in the bed anymore. I furrow my eyebrows confused as to where he went. I walk outside of my bedroom door and pull down my shirt because I only wore a long shirt and underwear to bed last night.

I turn around the corner to go into the kitchen to see if maybe he went into there to get food but I don't see him. I go to turn around and I bump into something firm, I look up and see Harry looking down on me. I tilt my head with my eyes wide. What is he planning?

"What are you doing?" I question.

"You know, pretty bold of you to walk around with just that on" he states, looking me up and down, and biting his lip. I don't mean to but I roll my eyes at him.

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenge him. I don't know what possess me to say that but it definitely wasn't me.

Lust takes over his eyes as he grabs my thighs and hoists me up on the kitchen counter as he stands between my legs. I inhale and exhale deeply looking at him directly in his eyes.

"Someone a little eager and can't control themselves this morning?" I ask in a soft voice as I run my hands through his hair. He hums as he puts his hands right above my knees, rubbing his hands up and down.

"You just love teasing me don't you?" He replies, leaning his face closer to mine. I swallow hard but can't help smirking at him.

"Possibly" I shrug as we look at each other for a moment, just smirking. If someone walked in on us right now, we'd probably look like psychos.

I raise my hand to cup his face, slightly rubbing my thumb along his cheek, as I lean in and press a gentle kiss to his lips. It lasts for a few seconds then we pull away and rest our foreheads on each other's, not able to open our eyes yet. I open my eyes and see his staring back at me, I get goosebumps with that alone.

"Okay stop being cute for a moment, I'm going to make breakfast, I'm starving. What do you want?" My eyes go wide, he called me cute. He doesn't seem to notice it or pay much attention to it, but I definitely caught it.

"You know how to cook?" I ask, intrigued. Still sitting on the counter I rest my hands next to my legs leaning forward, and tilting my head.

"I mean I'm definitely not the best, or that great but I can cook eggs and pancakes if that's what you want" he answers.