Chapter 95

Harry won't stop calling me waddles.

Ever since we got out of the shower, he's called me it about five times in the matter of fifteen minutes. The only reason I'm limping is because of him so I don't know why he keeps teasing me over it. After Harry told me the only way I was going to get what I want was to beg, I kind of got silent, not really knowing how to respond to him. How am I supposed to respond to that?

I know how persistent Harry can be sometimes so I know there's no point in trying to sway him. He always talks about how stubborn and persistent I can be but I think he even realizes how persistent and stubborn he can be sometimes. I'll admit, I'm really fucking stubborn majority of the time but Harry has small moments when he is and when he is, it's like hell on earth. He's more impossible to deal with in his small waves of stubbornness than I am and that says a lot. 

I was really wanting to give my body a break after everything that happened last night but with the way Harry is teasing me today and his overall mood, I doubt that will happen. It's obviously my choice if it happens or not but I feel like I'll end up caving into him and forgetting that I already have a limp now and I'd rather not have a worse one. He's in a very odd mood today to say the least. His mood is on the verge of being annoying. He's very cheeky today and making jokes about everything. It's nice to see him in the happy mood that he is but he does some things or says some things that can get on my nerves. 

Like for example, after we got out of the shower, he thought it would be funny to sneak into the bathroom and yank my towel down that I had wrapped around my body. He's basically like a high school boy that tries to flirt by pissing you off and thinks it will actually go somewhere other than making you mad. He's been one of them today. 

"Harry I'm trying to straighten my hair" I whine as he wraps his arms around my waist, standing behind me as he looks at me through the mirror."I'm going to burn you if you don't move" I warn him as I grab a chunk of my hair, clamping it in the straightener before I drag it down.

"That sounded like a threat" he mumbles, a wide grin plastered on his face.

"No it was just a warning. It's bound to happen if you put your face right where the hair I'm trying to straighten is" I reply, shrugging my shoulders. "Now move before I purposely burn you" I chuckle as I push out my butt, trying to get him off of me.

"That's evil" he whispers before he finally loosens his grip on my waist, unwrapping his arms. "Then again, I wouldn't put it past you" he speaks under his breath. 

I then glance up at him through the mirror, rolling my eyes at him as I shake my head side to side. I hear my phone begin to go off in front of me, signaling someone is calling. I look down at it, seeing that Sage is calling. I quickly put down the straightener before I pick up my phone, answering the call. "Hey!" I exclaim as I put the phone on speaker, setting it back down on the bathroom counter.

"Hi! So I know this is random and we just spent four long days together but I was wondering if you want want to have dinner together? Me, you, Zoe and Harry can all have dinner together. We could go out or you can come here or we could go to your place. I just thought it would be nice considering it's been awhile since the four of us hung out" Sage suggests.

I then see Harry peek his head into the bathroom, making me turn to look over at him. "You know I love your company and I love spending time with you. I was actually planning on making beef and broccoli tonight so you're welcome to come over with Zoe for that" I inform her.

"Wait the beef and broccoli that you used to make that's my favorite?" she gasps. 

"Yes. That one" I giggle as I run my fingers through my hair.