Chapter 89

Leah POV

It's been a week since Harry got into a fight with my father.

The day after everything happened, I chose to finally press charges against him. To say the least, I was a bit nervous but after I did it, I felt relieved. My court date is next month though which sucks because I won't have Harry here to comfort me. We can always talk on the phone before or after though. Harry was so supportive through all of it though. He has comforted me through all of it and been an absolute angel as always.

Then after I got all of that figured out, Lynna, Violet, and Nora updated me on the final plans for the bachelorette party. We all got our plane tickets set and I have to admit, I'm really excited for it. Lately it hasn't really been on my mind considering how hectic my life has gotten but now that things have calmed down, I'm really looking forward to it. All of us board the plane today so I need to finish my packing today for sure.

"Come on Harry. I need to get out of bed" I whine as I try to pry myself out of his strong grip on my waist.

"No. I don't get to see you for the next four days so I get to have you all to myself" he bites back as he nuzzles his head into the back of my neck, his breath fanning over the crook of my neck. Harry has his frontside pressed tightly up against my backside, with his arm wrapped firmly around my waist, making it near impossible to escape.

"Harry I still have to pack" I tell him.

"Well you have more than enough time to do that love. There's no need to do it at this exact moment and leave me in bed all alone" he drags out.

He's such a baby.

I let out a loud sigh before I slowly twist my body, turning around to face him. "You are a pain in my ass" I mumble as I gaze up at him.

"Shh" he shushes me, a wide smirk on his face before he leans forward, attaching his lips to mine. I feel the corners of my lips curve up into a small smile as I kiss him back, placing my hand gently on his cheek.

Harry hums into the kiss as he runs his hand down underneath my thigh, lifting my leg to place it over his hip, allowing our bodies to be closer. I tighten my leg around him before I let my hand slide to the nape of his neck, tangling my fingers into the hair that rests there. I lean up slightly, resting on my elbow before I pull my lips away from his. I see Harry slowly open his eyes, confusion clear on his face as he furrows his eyebrows at me.

I dip my head down, pressing my lips to the crook of his neck, the feeling making Harry let out a satisfied sigh. I then gently push my hips against him, making him roll onto his back as I place myself on top of him, my bent knees on either side of his hips. I keep my lips attached to his neck as I leave soft and sweet kisses down his neck. I then detach my lips from him, now sitting up straight.

When I look at him, I see his lips parted slightly, heavy breathes escaping them as he stares up at me. "I have to finish packing" I blurt out. I see his eyes widen as I swing my leg to one side, beginning to get off of the bed.

"What? Leah-" he speaks up in shock. "You're really going to leave me?"

I stick my tongue out, wetting my lips as I cross my arms over my chest. "We have almost all day to be together. I think you'll live" I chuckle as I gaze at the small pout now resting on his lips. I then somehow get the strength to turn away from him to walk away. Just as I take a few steps, I hear feet land loudly on the ground behind me before hands twist my body around.

I see Harry smirk at me before he grabs my waist, hoisting me up off of the ground. A small yelp passes through my lips as he throws me back down on the bed. Before I get the chance to say anything, he hovers above me, pinning my arms beside my head. "Harry" I begin, letting out a breathy laugh. "What do you want from me?"