Chapter 52

It's been a week since my mom came over.

That night when I feel asleep, a few hours later I got woken up by the scariest nightmare I've ever had. Instead of my nightmare being about my father, It was of Harry. The dream felt so real and he also seemed so much like my father. That's probably because he's never been violent with me, therefore it can't base it off of him completely, it only uses his face. I'm not scared of Harry ever hurting me the way my father did, so I have no idea why that happened to be honest.

Nightmares make your biggest fears come to life, so considering one of the reasons I didn't date was because I was scared of them resembling my father, is probably why it put Harry in it. I also think having my mom back, it brought everything back and was a bit overwhelming because I haven't even had a nightmare about my father in awhile. After it, I had to leave the room and take a breather for a moment. I was honestly surprised Harry didn't wake up to it like he usually does.

I'm honestly glad he didn't because I wouldn't have wanted to lie to him straight to his face. I chose not to tell him because I know it would hurt him so much, and I don't think I can do that to him. I do know if Harry ever wakes up to me having one, he can always tell if I'm lying or something else is wrong, meaning I'd have to tell him then, which would really suck.

I then ended up making some chocolate milk to try to up my mood, which was amazing by the way. Then Harry ended up coming out of the room, concerned on why I was up in the middle of the night, to which I told him I was fine. He sat there with me and we talked for awhile before tension started to flow between us and it became very sexual. Harry bent down, trailing kisses from my ankle to the top of thigh, before putting his mouth where I needed him most.

I tightly gripped onto his hair as he rode me to my high but right before I reached it, he pulled away. At first I was confused but them I remembered what I did to him, and how he promised to get me back. I thought since he was being super sweet, he would of forgot but I came to the conclusion that the whole thing was probably just a distraction. He then ended up walking back to the bedroom, leaving me sitting on the counter, beyond confused and annoyed.

That was only the beginning of it.

He did exactly as he told me he would. He bent me over about every counter and table, making me come so close to finishing before he pulls away. He's been doing this for the past week, and It's absolute torture. I did it to him once but he's dragged mine out for an entire week, I don't see how that's fair at all. When I tell him that though, he just smirks at me and tells me 'A consequence is a consequence'

Yeah but definitely not a fair one.

He even did that in a family bathroom at target two days ago. I've always gone into a family bathroom instead of women's if there was the option, so when I went, Harry followed me in. I was so pissed at him afterwards when he decided he wanted to skip down the isles looking at things like everything was fine. I ended up sneaking away from him and went into the car, waiting for him to realize I wasn't in the store anymore. To say the least, it took him awhile, especially because I wouldn't tell him where I was when he texted me.

Currently Harry is still asleep and it's already noon. I guess teasing somebody is pretty draining for him. I sit at the table, eating a banana as I read a book. I then see Harry stumble out of the bedroom as he rubs his eyes, walking towards the kitchen. "Good morning" he murmurs.

I hum before I go back to reading my book, taking a big bite out of my banana. "Good afternoon actually" I mumble as I stare down at the words in front of me.

"Oh god," I hear him sigh dramatically, making me look up at me. He rubs his temples and rolls his eyes before he grabs a bag of chips, walking to the table with it. "you're definitely in a mood I see" he adds, making me clamp my top teeth on my bottom.