Chapter 61

"I did what?!"

'You swung your dick around like you were a cowboy getting ready to throw a rope, but instead of it being a rope, it was your penis" I respond in a casual tone, trying to not let out a loud laugh due to the horrified look on Harry's face.

Earlier this morning, I was reading a book beside Harry when he started groaning and complaining how his head hurt. I got up and got him medicine and water, him instantly taking it the second I gave him it. He then told me how he didn't remember what happened last night, to which I told him what little stunt he pulled last night. He was definitely shocked to say the least.

"You're lying" he mumbles as he shakes his head side to side at me.

"I really wish I was because now that sight is burned into my head" I respond calmly. "I just had no idea it could move like that" I let out a loud laugh as I put my hands over my eyes, rubbing them slightly as I cover my now heated cheeks.

When I pick my head up, I notice Harry's expression on his face has changed. His eyes are wide and his eyebrows are raised before guilt starts to pass over him. "I'm so sorry Leah" he sighs as he rubs his eyebrows.

"No it's fine-"

"I traumatized you" he interrupts me.

"Harry, I've been around some crazy ass drunk people that have done way worse than what you did so I promise you I'm fine. If anything, it was quite funny" I try to reassure him but the sad look on his face still remains. "I know you care immensely about making sure I'm comfortable all the time, and I really appreciate it, I do. I wasn't uncomfortable, you were being playful and stupid which was honestly amazing to see" I tell him softly as I reach forward and grab his hand that rests in his lap.

He lets out a small sigh as he looks down, nodding his head. "So how was I? Other than that incident" he lets out a breathy laugh as he looks up at me.

I tug on my bottom lip, thinking back on last night. "You were very affectionate. You had to be touching me in some way. During the car ride back, you held my hand majority of the time. When we were at Sage's, you kept coming over and hugging me and holding me because you wanted to make sure that I didn't feel not loved or some shit" I chuckle.

"You were actually quite obedient honestly" I admit, making him instantly raise his eyebrows as he tilts his head to the side. "You were upset when I said you had to go to sleep so we made a deal that the only way you could stay up is if you drank some water, which you did surprisingly"

"I must of been too drunk to realize that either way with that deal, you'd win" he blurts out, a small smirk playing on his face.

"Yep" I giggle as I shrug my shoulders. "Oh my god! I just realized that was my first time ever seeing you drunk!" I exclaim.

"It was. Wasn't it?" Harry mumbles.

"Yeah, so now it's even. You've seen me drunk and I've seen you drunk" I chuckle.

Harry lets out a small laugh as he puts his hand on his stomach. "I'm starving" he whines as he rubs his stomach.

"We can stop by the cafe if you want and get something there" I offer as I look at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Yeah we can do that if you want. I just want any kind of food right now in my stomach" he lets out a breathy laugh as he gets off of the bed to change into something he could actually wear out in public.

I nod my head at him before I head into the closet, changing into some black jeans and a random Nirvana shirt I found in one of my dressers. Once I step out of the closet, I already see Harry completely dressed as he stands by his bedside table, sliding his rings on all of his fingers.