Chapter 13

I begin to wake up, rubbing my eyes, I always dread mornings. I check the time and it's ten in the morning. I turn over and realize Harry isn't there anymore. Did he leave in the middle of the night?

I start to get up and I immediately get a strong smell of bacon and eggs, the smell literally making my mouth water.

I run my hands through my hair, yawning, then when I open my eyes I see Harry cooking in the kitchen, not noticing me yet. So I just lean my shoulder against the wall, watching him.

I walk over and rest my elbows on the counter, with my hand in my palm, making my appearance clear. He turns and looks at me, a smile starting to appear on his face.

"Good morning, I decided to cook if that's okay" he says with a huge smile on his face.

"Morning, and of course, it smells great" I reply, sitting down across from him.

"No food fights this time, I'm actually almost done" he laughs. Even though that food fight was fun, I'm to hungry right now to have another one.

"Okay great, I'm starving" I respond.

Harry gets done with making breakfast and puts it on plates and everything for me. I told him I could get my own plate but he wanted to do it for me so I just let him.

The second Harry brings the food over I dig in. I literally moan at how good it is, which makes Harry give me a weird look.

"Is it good?" He chuckles.

I swallow the food in my mouth to speak "Yes oh my god, this is literally heaven" I admit.

He lets out a deep laugh "A bit of an exaggeration maybe but I'll take it"

"I'm not kidding! You need to teach me your ways!" I add, making him look down and clear his throat, and start smirking.

I lightly smack his shoulder "Does your mind always run off to something dirty"

"No I'm a total innocent gentleman, suit and tie and all" he teases acting like he's tightening an imaginary tie. I laugh at his dumb reply.

"Well sir if you don't mind, I'm going to eat this delicious food now" I nod at him, laughing at myself but going straight to eating. Food this good can't be wasted.

-

I get done with my food a little before Harry so I decide to wash dishes, since he cooked. He comes over trying to wash his "Absolutely not, you cooked, I clean simple as that" I say taking his dish from him.

He throws his hands up in defense "Sorry" he laughs. He doesn't even bother fighting because he knows it's right, and also I can clean up after myself and one extra dish isn't going to kill me.

Harry goes and throws himself on the couch, almost in an impatient way. If he needs to go somewhere he can, he's not stuck here.

I finally get done with dishes about 15 minutes later as I dry my hands and sigh "I'm finally done"

"Thank god" I hear Harry mumble to himself as I turn around and see him right in front of me. He grabs my thighs, hoisting me up on the counter, shocking me.

"What is this all about?" I laugh in shock. He couldn't just speak to me while my feet were on the ground?

"Number one, you" He starts, lowering his lips near my neck "Number two, you" He says, kissing my neck then pulling away to put his lips near my ear "Number three, you" he whispers.

"How special I am" I tease rolling my eyes. "I can tell you woke up in a mood, but I don't want to be the victim" I laugh.

He tilts his head smirking at me "No? You sure?" He asks putting his hands on my thighs, rubbing up and down them.